Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gentlemen I am glad to bring you the first ever gingerbread beta of Evervolv for the Nexus One! First thing I would like to say is that this rom would not be possible without the CyanogenMod team. I am merely here to bring you how I like my phone setup and give you more options over a base build of the gingerbread genre. My qualifications are inferior to what is required on some of the fixes that were made. Thus I rely on the CyanogenMod Team for their expertise in these fields.

With this being said I'd like to introduce the Evervolv team (the guys who make this rom happen).

• Preludedrew (developer, Evo, Droid Incredible, Hero CDMA, Evo Shift 4g, N1)
  • mwielgosz (HTC Aria, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 3D maintainer; Java development)
  • Cocide (linux, overall scripting, Evo support)
  • Milesje (java/android & overall, Evo support)
  • Adhvanit (Overall graphics & theme design, Droid Incredible support)
  • Deck (Evo & MT4G)
  • TypoKnig (file mirror)
  • RyteSyde (wallpapers & graphics)
  • Exxodium (wiki/wallpapers, Evo Shift 4g support)

This is where i would like to thank all of the donaters to the Evervolv project. Any and all donations are not used for personal use. I have and will only use them for further development. (i.e. Droid incredible, Evo Shift 4G, java and android books). I will be compiling this list and updating it constantly. If you do decide to donate for the furthering of the evervolv project, please leave me your xda ID in the message so I can give you recognition on here.

Download from evervolv.com
Download Google Apps from the above link
Make sure to do a full wipe, even if you're coming from an older build, just to make sure.

Evervolv Github

For updates and NIGHTLY releases, follow:
@preludedrew
@mwielgosz87

Donations:
Evervolv
mwielgosz

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Can't wait for further updates I did notice that when using a cm7 theme with thus Tom it doesn't theme the signal bars no matter what

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnny_funtime said:
Can't wait for further updates I did notice that when using a cm7 theme with thus Tom it doesn't theme the signal bars no matter what

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk
This is a bug were working on.
Sorry for the lack of updates, between family life and the hurricane, I've been tied up. Drew has been very busy himself.

We have been working on getting the Notification Toolbox working but haven't had full time to put into it.

Lets hope my electricity gets restored today! The power lines are still just hanging on the ground at the other end of my street.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
Developer
37 Posts
johnny_funtime said:
sorry to double post but i guess im the only one with a htc aria still lol :( but was wondering if any updates are still set for the future?
I can't comment on aria-specific updates since I'm not sure how things are going for mwielgosz and his family but I hope things are improving. Features and fixes for Evervolv are still being worked on by preludedrew and I though...9/16 nightlies were put out by preludedrew on his twitter. You can get aria one here.

Make your way to our IRC channel(see sig) if you have any problems or want to give feedback. I'll also try and pay attention to this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts