Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Been running this for about a day after being on Roman's ROM for the past few weeks and I do like it so far and definitely like your ideas about open source.

Couple things I'd like to see:

Icons in the pull-down widgets (maybe like Roman's rom has)
Ability to change the lockscreen to where its up higher so you can see all 4 icons and maybe ability to customize the apps
Ability to enter hex code for the colors, no other way to get the exact ICS blue
The original setting in security menu which I can't seem to find to change the delay of locking after screen times out
CRT on animations
Ability to choose how many milliseconds for the screen to rotate

Just some ideas. It's running very smooth and I love the customizations. Battery life is okay so far and only force close I've had was gmail at a couple apparently random times. Thanks a lot for your work and I look forward to seeing this go forward.

·
Crack Flasher
238 Posts
Camera not functioning again.. Can you please post that little fix file again?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
My camera is working perfectly. O_O Something seems to have went wrong when you flashed it unless using Francos Kernel fixed my camera.

·
Android Beginner
47 Posts
My camera is working perfectly. O_O Something seems to have went wrong when you flashed it unless using Francos Kernel fixed my camera.
Nah, wiped everything + franco's kernel. I found the little fix file though, will try in a sec & update.

Update: restoring the back up I'd made fixed it. (??) oh well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi can you please add trackball alert pro support in your rom as well as menu buttons on both sides withe the option to be hidden also when active?

Great rom, everithing working fine for me..

Thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
Ok, so I narrowed it down some more.

Galley force closes when trying to add a picture frame from a pic that is in my Google + repository and not local.

Just an FYI, it was working in Pete's Bugless Beast.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using RootzWiki...GO STATE!!!

21 - 40 of 63 Posts