Android OS Forum banner
181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
The Lost Junglist
602 Posts
Back on OMFGB 10-24 right now, haven't played with updating God Mode/Launcher from Market yet to see if I get that FC still but I am proud to report there has been 0 random reboots this time!

Love this ROM guys, great effin job.

·
Verizon Wireless Fascinate
20 Posts
remicks said:
Back on OMFGB 10-24 right now, haven't played with updating God Mode/Launcher from Market yet to see if I get that FC still but I am proud to report there has been 0 random reboots this time!

Love this ROM guys, great effin job.
Been on here for approximately 4hours, no problem using God mode that came with rom.

"better to be safe than to be odining" -me

·
Verizon Wireless Fascinate
20 Posts
dablitzkrieg said:
Hoping to get an update on the ROM. I love it! Not trying to be pushy or ungrateful
Me also but I think this might have seen its final update. Most people are moving on to jts ICS or nits eh03 roms. I have a nandroid backup of this but am running Superclean Eh03 as a test phase.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
anybody know what happened to this ROM? are they working on ICS? abandon the fascinate? any ideas?

hasn't been an update in a while , was wondering if its done or just some time while they work on some stuff

·
The Lost Junglist
602 Posts
dpblusea said:
Yeah they have abandoned OMFGB and are working on ICS, I think it is OMX & OMFX.
And straight from the mouth of r2 when asked about the Fascinate " RT @r2DoesInc: @remicksTweetz havent started it, nor plan on it for the time being. htc devices first, sorry."

Sent from my CyanogenModded Fascinate using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
I've been trying to find an answer to my problem with any headset button. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the kernel or the rom as I've tried several of both and my headset button is still not working. I ODIN'd back to stock as well and still can't get my headset button to register. Are there any known fixes for this?

181 - 196 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.