Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
"jpaulwaite said:
I too have noticed an overall lack of love for our phones, despite all the hard work and effort jt and alot of other have put forth, from an . CM7 hasn't even gotten us one nightly, and they have been forked for about 2 weeks now, so they're still on my "F-U" list. It would be nice to see the OP of this thread actually interacting in our forum, instead of mass posting threads for a bunch of devices their group intends to crap on.
I think most of this comes from being on a smaller carrier I have thought about going to varizon or AT&T a few times myself. But they seem to be starting to get very greedy on the data plans and I don't travel much so I stay here. I'm just very thankful I have 4 ASOP ROMs to choose from and I still get more updates than if I was on stock ROM. Self teaching myself ROM building and themeing seems to be a slow process. Getting somewhere slowly though. IMHP

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
Ya if your on Linux it reads the phone. I still can't get the phone working right with widows so I just changed to Linux.

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
"jpaulwaite said:
JB2005, to get adb through windows:
go on the market and get adb wireless by MRSIIR. Connect your phone and comp to your (hopefully) router, turn on adb wireless, then type "adb connect ***.***.***.***" the app tells you the ip to connect to.

yaaaaaaay. I peed in your pool.
Thanks I'll try that I do have windows set up for Odin and duel boot Ubuntu. So do all my Android stuff on Ubuntu.
It worked though I would still rather use Linux only things stuck getting my headset to work. *sigh*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts