Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Just flashed 8-10 nightly last night and I really am liking it so far. I was just wondering about the godmode app. It says device not recognized and disables some features.

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
When I tried flashing the 8-11 build I got an assert error ans a status 7 error. I was using Jt's vanilla gb v6 and his v3 mtd kernel (on mesmerize.) I remembered getting that when trying to flash an early miui build and to get around it I flashed the latest cm7 build for the mez 7-21 I think. So I flashed that rebooted recovery then flashed omfgb and bam installed fine!

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
"r2doesinc said:
I can do neverlies if you'd prefer that. Be happy with what you got rather than *****ing that we don't do enough.
Hey now it's not that we aren't happy, well at least I'm happy with what you have done, we are just wondering what's going with our builds. I know personally I check this nightly hoping for an update because this is my favorite and best running rom! And I was actually gonna try to build one myself this weekend. Just bought a house and haven't had time to yet.
Look I get that we are a baby carrier and you have bigger fish to fry. Its awesome that you build for us, but we just wanna know what's going on that's all. I would assume r2 that you have been around this block enough to know that once you give something to people they only want more and they want it now.

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
"jpaulwaite said:
And by interacting, sir, I meant accepting our feedback and giving some yourself. I personally think omfgb to be a pretty standard rom, and I don't run it, but I personally don't tolerate prima donna developers. I hope I was obvious enough about this being my personal opinion so that my comments don't affect the community adversely. I'm very adamant about donating to developers and websites that I feel deserve my money. Ask a dev for the mes/showcase. They've gotten money from me, as well as rootzwiki, because I believe in reimbursing people for their hard work and continued support of open source projects. Are you too good to come in here and bless us with your presence, other than to be a douche? Gee, I can't wait to flash your rom... Guess I'll continue to fund the people who make your lackluster roms available to us, cause you sure haven't done us any favors. jt1134 made this work possible on our phone and got us forked in, and you feel like you're doing us a favor by running a bot OCCASIONALLY for us? Piss off, diva.
Haha everyone hates prima donnas bud but these guys never asked for anything and were not aware what was happening. I hope you feel better because that was a pretty good rant I'll give you that!

Hey r2 is the godmode app gonna work for us? For the addons and nightlies part I mean the other stuff works fine. Just wondering

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Thanks for the update, and I'm glad your such a nice and involved devastating. Haha Just don't devastate my community I just bought a house and have enough work to do already haha

Dang you fixed the auto corrected devastating to dev ....

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
"BubbaKush said:
Wifi gps bluetooth sync and brightness are the only ones on my power widget running the latest nightly for showcase
You need to go into God mode app and add the other ones....under status bar settings......

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Awesome been wondering if you guys were gonna get this back up for us! Been looking forward to trying new features. Thanks r2 gonna download the latest nightly now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts