Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
ok, your builds are fixed, and im going to run a mes and showcase build in a min to get you all up to date.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
jpaulwaite said:
seems god mode still doesn't recognize our phone. fc's when you goto addons. Oh well, maybe next time :)
i asked for logcats of this happening on twitter earlier today. can you give me them?

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
rikkiminnis said:
i also have a mesmerze and my GOD mode says GOD mode not determined...did yours start working correctly?
Mesmerize here too same for me reguarding God Mode. Also I could receive but not send MMS. After adding a USCC APN as instructed several weeks ago that was fixed.

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=1494

Other then these two things everything is all good for me. Thanks for the update r2doesinc

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
You may be a nice guy, and may be well loved by the community, but there's certainly no help to be had from your irc channel. I asked for assistance getting these logs and I was told to get a better OS. Seriously? Anyway, maybe this will help resolve the god mode issues.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
i need a logcat from a fresh wipe, the first time you open god mode. thats when god mode determines the device.

idk off hand what the issue could be, i even pushed your guys build.prop to my device and it displayed the builds just fine.

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
Ya if your on Linux it reads the phone. I still can't get the phone working right with widows so I just changed to Linux.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
JB2005, to get adb through windows:
go on the market and get adb wireless by MRSIIR. Connect your phone and comp to your (hopefully) router, turn on adb wireless, then type "adb connect ***.***.***.***" the app tells you the ip to connect to.

yaaaaaaay. I peed in your pool.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
i havent ever used windows voluntarily, and only have a VBOX setup for it for odin on my fascinate. I dont see any reason why adb wouldnt detect your devices, but it sounds a if your just missing windows drivers or something. Linux -my OS of choice- doesnt require drivers, so like he said, they will register the phone right away

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Lol, yeah, I have windows 7 on three of my computers, and kubuntu on my sandbox desktop, but my wife loves it cause the periphs are wireless. I'm not rockin the boat, homes. :)

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
"jpaulwaite said:
JB2005, to get adb through windows:
go on the market and get adb wireless by MRSIIR. Connect your phone and comp to your (hopefully) router, turn on adb wireless, then type "adb connect ***.***.***.***" the app tells you the ip to connect to.

yaaaaaaay. I peed in your pool.
Thanks I'll try that I do have windows set up for Odin and duel boot Ubuntu. So do all my Android stuff on Ubuntu.
It worked though I would still rather use Linux only things stuck getting my headset to work. *sigh*

41 - 60 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.