Android OS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
I tried installing the latest download from the 21st. Flashed it several times with no luck. It boots the new animation and stops at the OMFGB monster screen. So I reodined redownloaded just in case that was the cause, same thing. Appears to be a problem with the latest release.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Get me a logcat and ill see what I can do.

I have a fascinate and it boots fine for that. I don't have this device though, so there's only so much I can do.

Get me the logs though and ill take a look.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
r2doesinc, I haven't been able to get this to install since OMFGB 14-Sept. nightly. Not sure what was changed but I have tried every nightly after, 21-Sept, 22-Sept. and the latest 06-Oct. All these stop at the boot animation, unfortunately I have to go back to recovery with adb and flash something else. Not sure how I can get you a logcat since I can't get it to load to do so?

·
Developer
200 Posts
mod57 said:
r2doesinc, I haven't been able to get this to install since OMFGB 14-Sept. nightly. Not sure what was changed but I have tried every nightly after, 21-Sept, 22-Sept. and the latest 06-Oct. All these stop at the boot animation, unfortunately I have to go back to recovery with adb and flash something else. Not sure how I can get you a logcat since I can't get it to load to do so?
If you can connect with adb you can get a log by running 'adb logcat'.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
mod57 said:
New to this but I imagine I could have just never done it before. Thanks for the heads up on proper protocol some day I may have 270 posts on here like you and .
be an X pert.
Don't be a penis with ears. Just cause you're new doesn't mean you can lip off to us old folks. Thanks for your contribution, but how about next time do it with more smart and less ass.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
Don't be a penis with ears. Just cause you're new doesn't mean you can lip off to us old folks. Thanks for your contribution, but how about next time do it with more smart and less ass.
JP sorry if I came off harsh, my initial intent was to help r2doesinc nothing else. I did post the whole logcat and it made for a gigantic post so I understand why akeller said something. He could have PMed me and said hey in the future you should use pastebin and point out how and why. Instead I got...
akeller said:
Really? You couldn't have saved that as a txt file or put it in pastebin and linked it?
That way me and everyone else reading this thread could see how big of an idiot I must be. That is the only reason I responded the way I did. If that makes me a penis with ears and a smart ass so be it. r2doesinc sorry for polluting your thread with this.

101 - 120 of 145 Posts