Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
For a GPS fix, I updated my build.prop with"

ro.agps.allow=false

before when it would not get a lock, it now will.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Finally made the jump to AOSP, definitely worth the trouble, but I have one odd bug in particular. My note II shows no signal whatsoever most of the time, and will display a 3g icon when I am clearly browsing at 4g speeds. Not a game changer, but something to look into.

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
I can connect to Netflix but can't stream anything - no issues on Liquid - any ideas ??...

Sent from my Transformer Prime using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
649 Posts
Just flashed back to this (May 13 nightly to be exact). Wow it's running fast and well. I had to install the LMT launcher for Pie, as the pie control in Carbon at present doesn't give me quite the same functionality I've gotten used to on TW Roms.

Lovin' it!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Just flashed this last night. This thing is super smooth and fast!! I love it.
One question...
What exactly does the quiet hours option do?

I Can't find it in the settings anywhere.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just flashed this last night. This thing is super smooth and fast!! I love it.
One question...
What exactly does the quiet hours option do?

I Can't find it in the settings anywhere.

Pretty much turns off all sounds and notifications on your phone while it is within the Hours that are set in Quiet Hours.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Wow...not much traffic in this thread...Love to see Kejar apart of this ROM...Excellent job on this devs! I've been using this since day one with my Note 2. Best phone I've had yet!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
What kernal do I need to run this ROM?

It seems that every AOSP kernal states that it does not work for Carbon and kejar's BasicKernal's download link is down.

TIA!
The kernel is already built into the rom, if you need to get the stock kernel again, just flash Carbon on top of it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts