Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 12750 Posts

·
Developer
362 Posts
[background=transparent]Version 1.5mr1[/background]
[background=transparent]Rom Features[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Backup/Restore Liquid Control configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations[/background][background=transparent] (note this does not apply to any of the settings under the goodies section)[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Liquid Control[/background][background=transparent],[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]allows for manipulation, customization, and optimization of nearly every area of this ROM.[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Full screen mode[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent](upper left of power menu birdie!)[/background]
  • [background=transparent]More Incremental Navbar Heights to tweak the size just to your liking![/background]
  • [background=transparent]Now Includes 5 Lockscreen options[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Customizable Navbar[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]background color,[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]button glow speed, colorkeys.[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Center clock[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]mod/customizable Color[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Customizable battery[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]icons[/background]
  • [background=transparent]PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop with the flick of a finger![/background]
  • [background=transparent]Quad/Octo Lockscreen with native/(now customizable) ICS icons[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Native Overclocking/Undervolting Perfromance Utility[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Native Gamma/Color Control[/background]
  • [background=transparent]Uniform ICS theme throughout the rom...[/background]
  • [background=transparent]And Much much more![/background]
[background=transparent]========================================================================================================[/background]
[background=transparent]It is with great pleasure that we are here to announce the arrival of Liquid - Ice Cream Sandwhich (toro) V 1.5mr1. V1.5mr1 is without a doubt a Milestone release for us. It brings to the table unmatched customization & user- control, while providing excellent battery life, rock strength stability, & speed only a Liquid Smooth Rom could deliver. It truly marks a step towards the goal of our project *to bring slim & flawless firmware to the toro / maguro & to get the utmost out of your "phone!" A very big thank you to our beta testers & IRC channel community members / Liquid Smooth family, as well as all of you here at Rootzwiki! The entire Team is stoked about this release & we are certain that you'll love it, to! Please, enjoy! Also, stay tuned, as 1.X is in the works as I type...[/background]

[background=transparent]Also, if you guys have a concern that we cannot adress here in the Rootzwiki thread, or youd like to contribute a great new idea for improving our project, we [/background][background=transparent]welcome[/background][background=transparent] you to join us @ IRC.FREENODE.NET; #LIQUIDS.[/background]

[background=transparent]If you want video cam effects to work YOU MUST FLASH THE EXTRAS. Please do not report FC's about it until you flash the extras. If you want to use my verizon just download NFL mobile first and login over 3g/4g with their login client.[/background]

[background=transparent]With that said,[/background]

[background=transparent]Please note that this changelog was revamped by amp, hope you folks dig it[/background]

[background=transparent]As usual there are thousands of other changes made, take a look at our[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]commit history.[/background]

[background=transparent]HUGE thanks to ejlax and liquid irc crew/donators for the dev phone and believing in team liquid and this project![/background]
[background=transparent]Lastly, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLASH GAPPS WITH THIS ROM, THEY ARE INCLUDED.[/background]
[background=transparent]DOWNLOAD[/background]

[background=transparent]===========================================[/background]

[background=transparent]Liquid ICS v1.5mr1 (GalaxyNexus CDMA)[/background]
[background=transparent](WIP)[/background]
Size: 91.86 MB​
[background=transparent]MD5: [/background]627e89ee9bfebe3dd1c86ee13b31033a​
[background=transparent]liquid.toro.042612.183208[/background]

[background=transparent]===========================================[/background]

Mirror - v1.5mr1​

[background=transparent]Liquid ICS Extras (GalaxyNexus Both)[/background]
[background=transparent]Size: 31.21 MB[/background]
[background=transparent]MD5: ef032ab20c8ec9b0d692d3fad49d9859[/background]

[background=transparent]Screenshots[/background]:

watch our video changelog:

·
Android Lover
1,296 Posts
You mother... I -just- flashed another ROM and now THIS lands?

*grumble* *download*

·
Android Lover
1,296 Posts
Don't be. I used Liquid nearly exclusively on my TBolt and there's nothing missing, despite the tiny download. I have no idea how they do it, but it was THE AOSP ROM on the Bolt, if you ask me. You either ran MIUI, BAMF for a Sense ROM, or Liquid.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Any screen shots? What mods are included?

Reactions: foo

·
Android Apprentice
644 Posts
thanks a bunch. No screenies I'm assuming this is a straight aosp look with 0 tweaks with reguard to lock screen battery % etc?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Developer
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It actually does have a touch of theming and this is the beta, like CM our settings are not done yet...when they are we will be SURE to include them in the build. Jbird is on the case and it shouldn't be much longer. For now use SetCPU for OC'ing and UV'ing...

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Cool. I was just wondering if it had 1% battery or if a mod was going to have to be made. And which kernel is stock on here?

·
Developer
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool. I was just wondering if it had 1% battery or if a mod was going to have to be made. And which kernel is stock on here?
No 1% battery mod yet and imoseys 1.6.6 exp2 (230 lowest slot) is stock. Anyone and everyone who flashes, please comment on the agility of the rom on the nexus, Id like to hear feedback as i don't own the phone myself...

·
Android Beginner
656 Posts
Main DL link keeps failing for me on 4G. gets to about 97% then says download unsuccessful. Seems to have DL ok on my pc though.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
No 1% battery mod yet and imoseys 1.6.6 exp2 (230 lowest slot) is stock. Anyone and everyone who flashes, please comment on the agility of the rom on the nexus, Id like to hear feedback as i don't own the phone myself...
Thanks for the quick reply Liquid!

·
Android Beginner
63 Posts
Happens a lot with stock browser, using opera to download things I never have problems.

·
Android Apprentice
203 Posts
Thank you for staying committed to making a build. You had the best aosp rom on my thunderbolt.

·
Android Lover
1,296 Posts
Liquid, I gotta be honest. Without Liquid Settings this thing's pretty crippled. It runs great, but not especially usable when we can't change the toggles or the nav bar settings.

1 - 20 of 12750 Posts