Android OS Forum banner
121 - 137 of 137 Posts
have the sense devs figured a way to boost the overall volume on the phone? like ringtones and media volume? the incall is great but the rest are too quiet. its funny because on aosp the volumes are great but the incall sucks, on sense the incall is loud but the rest of the volumes are not. :erm:

darkrom said:
Same issue for me. I reboot and have 3g. I put my phone in my pocket for a while and then it's back to 1x again :( also latest radio. I may have to go back to cm7 to see if its rom related or not :/
The latest radio sux. It was rejected by Verizon. Your loss of 3g data is a location-based bug and transient at best. This is why some people don't have the problem. Go back to the last radio and the problem will resolve.

Sent from my Iconia Tab

"fixxxer2012 said:
have the sense devs figured a way to boost the overall volume on the phone? like ringtones and media volume? the incall is great but the rest are too quiet. its funny because on aosp the volumes are great but the incall sucks, on sense the incall is loud but the rest of the volumes are not. :erm:
There is an app for that!
Volume + for gingerbread based roms
Google my friend, Best volume boosting app that is free

Anybody else experiencing issues sending email from Gmail? I tried replying to one this morning and it wouldn't go out. I tried wiping data, wiping cache, rebooting, and reinstalling. Unfortunately, nothing work.

hey you guys want the theme chooser for this rom??
well here it is anyway ;)

ALL CREDITS TO CYANOGENMOD AND TMOBILE FOR THIS WONDERFUL APP

INSTALL:
FLASH USING RECOVERY

CM7.TMOBILE.THEME.CHOOSER.BUNDLE-R3Ds

FOR THEMES GO TO THE MARKET, START HERE >> R3Ds Themes or follow me on twitter @R3DMANX

once you install any theme you like, to apply go to the app drawer and use theme chooser from app list.
find theme preview and apply.... reboot phone to ensure everything is good. btw a hot reboot should be good.

enjoy!!!

I have been running TheROM V4 since shortly after it was introduced. I have been very satisfied with it... until about a week ago. For the past week, about 1/2 of my calls go straight to voicemail. My phone doesn't ring, and there is no "missed call" notification. Had been running the radios from the 2.11.605.3 RUU. Switched back to the 2.11.605.0 RUU radios, which were recommended in the OP. After changing radios yesterday, the first call went straight to voice mail. Anyone have any suggestions? Could it be the rom?

Edit: After a day and a half back on the "original" 2.11.605.0 RUU radios, it appears that the problem may be solved. I'll monitor for a few days and update this post.

Anybody else experiencing issues sending email from Gmail? I tried replying to one this morning and it wouldn't go out. I tried wiping data, wiping cache, rebooting, and reinstalling. Unfortunately, nothing work.
I've been having the same issue since I flashed the initial Sense 3.5 alpha for Thunderbolt. No matter what ROM I'm on I can't reply. I've tried everything I can think of at least. Not restoring from a Titanium...wiping four times....using different APKs....Therefore have you found any fixes yet? I'm not a new user in the least but I'm stumped on this one.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.