Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I noticed that none of my pictures are in the gallery app but when I check with es file explorer they are there. Kinda weird

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
91 Posts
I really like this ROM. Its the first one that I've kept for a while. I had a request I'm on the Baked orange theme and when I send a smiley on sms its blue. Think you can change it to orange to match the theme? Other than that haven't had any bugs or anything weird happen

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think it be nice if more themes get added to this. Like a baked green or baked red. Themes like that would be awesome

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would it be possible to black out the keyboard on the lock screen when putting in a pin or password?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Really hope that bb4 gets the clock with timer and group messaging cherry picked from fitsnuglys cm10 ROM :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
when i change up mms theme aspects that are built into settings now im getting forceclose with anything about a mms, need logcat or already aware?
Same thing is happening to me. I did a clean install and I get FC after I theme MMS

·
Registered
91 Posts
Your not gonna like this but I'm worried about your device! Either that or try changing kernels maybe! If this was a widespread issue there would be about 1000 new posts saying wtf! But yours is the first one and with the looks of that its either your device crapping out or you got some other issue maybe possibly kernel related or something like that!

Try changing your ringtone or resetting it as that is usually the cause of this so called not at all random thing! If that don't work I recommend a factory reset!
That's weird. Tried different ROMs and no issues with none. I remember having the same issue back with a version of BlackIce and was fixed with a newer version of it. Will do a factory reset and try again later on hopefully that works

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine was doing that. Its cuz the kernel trav uses is a beta kernel from faux and the gpu is overclocked. And your phone cant handle the overclocked gpu. So you have to just flash faux's 21m kernel and it will be all good.

Thank you :D will do

Flash faux 21m

1 - 20 of 26 Posts