Android OS Forum banner
341 - 360 of 407 Posts

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
Navbar transparency isn't working
It works fine here. Just so you all know if your using nova navbar transparency won't work as nova doesn't set the wallpaper behind the navbar hence it still looks black behind the navbar when its still transparent but black cause nova only sets the wallpaper half the way down the navbar.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Geez...You guys have been my favorite rom developers for almost a year now, but its kinda lame that I reach into my pocket and donate to you guys, and make multiple posts about my donations on multiple forums, and get not even a single "Thank You" in return. I've donated $$$ to @Team_BAKED_ROM and made multiple posts both here and on your Twitter accounts. I'm pretty positive that I'm in the minority of your users that actually give a fuck and actually donate back to the cause. A little " Thank You For You Support" would go a long way, instead of simply ignoring us true followers.

Keep up the awesome work...I love it!!!

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
Geez...You guys have been my favorite rom developers for almost a year now, but its kinda lame that I reach into my pocket and donate to you guys, and make multiple posts about my donations on multiple forums, and get not even a single "Thank You" in return. I've donated $$$ to @Team_BAKED_ROM and made multiple posts both here and on your Twitter accounts. I'm pretty positive that I'm in the minority of your users that actually give a fuck and actually donate back to the cause. A little " Thank You For You Support" would go a long way, instead of simply ignoring us true followers.

Keep up the awesome work...I love it!!!
Kinda rude but in all seriousness here jay I try to reply to people with problems or issues and then spend the rest of my time either making the rom better or with my family well we at teambaked jerish every donation and thank you big time. And our thanks should already be seen in the stellar rom we provide you all with!

·
Android Beginner
125 Posts
It's quiet. Too quiet... Looking forward to some baked 7 goodness. Probably one the psychoticness of the holidays die down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
+1 but glad for a bb7, rather than a 7 then a 7.25, then a 7.5.
At least they see what works and doesn't first. Let's take N4 overclocking as an example.

A quote from a great kernel developer which may well cause a slew down in production of amazing stable roms:

If you are on 4.2.x, Google changed the API for mounting of devices thus broke ALL available CIFS mount apps and OTG mount apps :crying:

Until those apps are updated to 4.2.x standards, you are out of luck using the easy way. I've seen some hacky way to get it to work but I don't recall the exact steps, so you need to do a search using your google-fu.

This is a ROM / APP issue, the kernel is untouched since the beginning and CIFS driver is active and working..."

Thanks faux and bb team, am happy to wait.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

341 - 360 of 407 Posts