Android OS Forum banner
361 - 380 of 407 Posts

·
?
239 Posts
team baked owes you nothing. If you dont like the update frequency, there are other alternatives. Quit acting so entitled.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I was just making a statement on how quite it had been in this thread for the last 30 days
teamBAKED owes me nothing, I owe them for creating such a kick-ass ROM
that is why I donate to them and help test when I can...

sent from my brain using shuthefuckup

·
Registered
234 Posts
B7 is awesome!!!! 2 little things settings keyboard aosp fced and adding app to navring fced. Rest perfect for now.:)

grtz from the crazy basterd from holland. and i love maguro roms.!!.

·
Registered
164 Posts
B7 is awesome!!!! 2 little things settings keyboard aosp fced and adding app to navring fced. Rest perfect for now.:)

after full wipe?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
234 Posts
after full wipe?

I always do full wipe. Even when they say not needed. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I always do full wipe. Even when they say not needed. :)

no probs here. added an app as target and I can change the properties.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Try setting the language to english once see if that helps.
I flashed all again and only navring fc's i can live with that. The rest is awesome!!!!:)

·
Unstable
28 Posts
Cant find change log for B7.
And i see you got B6 for tf201 you should put it on their forum ive been searching for ages for an 4.2.1 stable official rom for my prime and didnt know it hides here.
You also said you guys gonna stop for a while for making a new rom system but that means you already stoped or you gonna update all the rest devices that got only B6 to B7 and then stop?
TY

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
I flashed all again and only navring fc's i can live with that. The rest is awesome!!!!:)

When I asked you to try english that was to see if the language is whats causing the f/c

·
Unstable
28 Posts
Sorry i maybe missread on your site, it says you will stop making this kind of system and framework and that you will start from the grounds up so i understood from that, that it will take you a while before you release another one due to that drastic change.

Too bad about the tf201, really hard to find a dev group that will keep working on him, that infinity just shreded the prime making all the devs leaving it.
But does that bb6 on the tf201 is a final version without any bugs? as for asus not releasing the JB yet for the prime it sounds like you put some other system on it to make it JB. just wanted to make sure before i go and try it out. TY

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
Sorry i maybe missread on your site, it says you will stop making this kind of system and framework and that you will start from the grounds up so i understood from that, that it will take you a while before you release another one due to that drastic change.

Too bad about the tf201, really hard to find a dev group that will keep working on him, that infinity just shreded the prime making all the devs leaving it.
But does that bb6 on the tf201 is a final version without any bugs? as for asus not releasing the JB yet for the prime it sounds like you put some other system on it to make it JB. just wanted to make sure before i go and try it out. TY
Oh lol originally we were gonna release bb7 as 4.1.2 but source for 4.2.1 dropped faster then expected so we went right to it so bb7 is android 4.2.1 and we will keep working on it now.

·
Registered
448 Posts
omg, thank you lol.. i was looking into baked settings XD
no prob :D
It took me a while to find it too, then when i did it felt slightly obvious lol. So i checked the rest of the stock menus to see if this sneaky guy hid anything else cool on me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey, been running this for a couple weeks now and have been running into a strange problem and figured I'd ask the peanut gallery. The lock screen music control has a mind of its own. Most of the time using Google music it's there, but once in a while I turn on the screen and its not there. Sometimes it's there but not responsive, and sometimes I hit pause and it turns off my screen, but doesn't stop the music. When I unlock the phone and go to the gmusic app it works fine, then the next time I try through the lock screen control it works, like going directly to the app resets things. I hadn't run into this problem before on other ROMs so I'm wondering if I'm missing a setting, or if its the way gmusic interacts with this ROM. Any advice would be appreciated

361 - 380 of 407 Posts