Android OS Forum banner
361 - 373 of 373 Posts

·
Average Android
102 Posts
I like this rom a lot also. Been using a few different ones lately (to help with troubleshooting on our forum), but I think I'll have to restore my backup of this soon. I miss it...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
What do I need to download match this MD5 file? I can not seem to find it.
Any help is appreciated. I have been using the same
ROM for many months. ( Gingeritis )So I am lost .

2.4.1 BAMF
MD5: F3FCA7E95208B374C9155CF971EB8A67

·
Average Android
87 Posts
With all of the work and effort going into BAMF Forever and other projects, I doubt Adrynaline ( I think I mispelled that) will have time anytime soon to get back to this one. The folks with the Incredible 2 are still on Forever 1.0 for the same reason. ADR is a busy guy !
But all this really needs is an update to the new base?

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
\"Romified\" said:
With all of the work and effort going into BAMF Forever and other projects, I doubt Adrynaline ( I think I mispelled that) will have time anytime soon to get back to this one. The folks with the Incredible 2 are still on Forever 1.0 for the same reason. ADR is a busy guy !
But all this really needs is an update to the new base?
Yeah he\'s a busy man for sure. But yeah, update to new base and maybe add more to quick settings. Other then that this rom is still perfect.

·
Android Apprentice
108 Posts
I know it's all a matter of opinion, but to me it seems the best roms get the least amount of attention. This one and touch my bamf of course with the 2.1 lock screen and the 2.1 answer screen.

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
I know it's all a matter of opinion, but to me it seems the best roms get the least amount of attention. This one and touch my bamf of course with the 2.1 lock screen and the 2.1 answer screen.
If you follow him on Twitter he's just busy at the moment with real life duties. Accelerated classes for his career, etc etc. He has always provided excellent support and attention and I'm sure in due time he will return. Just need some patience.

·
Android Apprentice
108 Posts
If you follow him on Twitter he's just busy at the moment with real life duties. Accelerated classes for his career, etc etc. He has always provided excellent support and attention and I'm sure in due time he will return. Just need some patience.

Absolutely! I am sure he will do very well with his career! However we certainly don't want a paying job to get in the way of daily new roms...

·
Android Apprentice
59 Posts
He hasn't updated this on here yet but 2.4.2 has been released over on teambamf. I'm running it and I love it. It has the new official base. Think that is about all. Maybe some other things. So go check it out

·
Android Beginner
49 Posts
There is no reason to use any other ROM for the TBolt. This ROM works great, is fast and has the best features of Sense 3.0.

Team BAMF is the best!

361 - 373 of 373 Posts