Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
*** I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Goes Wrong For You When Loading This***​

Now you may be confused about why I'm posting this but it's really quite simple. There seemed to be a great deal of interest in BAMF Stripped v1.7 based on Froyo Sense. Now that GingerSense is here, I figured I'd do some of the work for the BAMF team and Strip it myself.

It is based off BAMF GingerREMIX v2.0 Beta #6. It was stripped by Me with the help of Birdman and wowthatisrandom.

I removed a lot of stuff but still left some popular things from Sense such as: 3.0 Lockscreen (Note: Due to Rosie being removed, you can't edit the lockscreen or choose from the different ones. Also note, Personalize option in settings doesn't work), Task Manager, 3.0 Messages, 3.0 Camera/Camcorder, 3.0 Weather app, Netflix works.

It uses ADW as its main UI but can be changed. If you remove more stuff and everything works let me know I'll remove it from main, if you want somethings added back, majority will rule and if vote says add, I will add.

Remember The BAMF team put together REMIX, so credit goes to them. Go HERE to see their donate stuff and REMIX info.

I also kept Das Bamf Toolkit and this was tested on the "MR2.5"

Enjoy!

Known Bugs:
1. Sometimes it takes a few times to get through Setup. I find that if you turn off "Tell HTC" and Auto Sync on Setup it moves you out fine.
2. Market may not show you TOS on first open and hangs on loading. To fix, clear cache and data in manage applications under Market. -Thanks Bomba

DOWNLOAD BETA 1, 6/19/11 @ 12:19am
Here is BETA 1 with launcher pro instead of ADW: http://www.multiupload.com/LQZ7561759
^^^ LP version has not been tested but SHOULD work..

·
Bad Mother ****er
378 Posts
If I wasn't completely in love with AOSP ROMs (CM7 right meow) I'd be all over this. Big big fan of stripped down ROMs.

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man that's what I thought. This is a good valence for me because i like certain aspects of sense and cm7.

·
Android Rom Tester
573 Posts
I wish there was a way to make an app to change the lockscreen settings also I've never used bamf remix but I like the extra quicksettings, transparencies, and six bar signal on gingeritis my issue is the only thing I really use from sense is the camera and lockscreen becaue I use go launcher, sms, contacts, ect. Anyways awesome idea you should post some pix!

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah It was late so i didnt have the energy to do pics. That's my goal for tonight and I do plan on editing the status bar further with the 6 bar signal.

I'm gonna work with some ppl and see what we can do about the lockscreen. I really wanted to keep it because its liked so much, but to access the Personalize settings it needs Rosie and rosie is sense so i killed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts