Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Developer
229 Posts
Here's the deal.. I'm way too tired right now to type out a changelog with updates, features, etc.

So for now, I'll just share the download link, and update this tomorrow morning/afternoon after I get some rest.

PLEASE keep in mind, this is a BETA release. This is very well polished, but not to my standards. There is still quite a bit to do before it's ready. I'm just tired of keeping you guys waiting.

NOTE: There are no extra governors added at this point. They will be include in the "official" release.

This is to be run on .602/.605

Changelog:
Blurry 0.4 (Beta release)
Fixed init.d scripts not running at boot
Added ICS theme (Thanks Androidx8791!!!) (This theme is not yet complete, he's still working on it)

Blurry 0.3.1 (RC1)
Fixed aosp mms app settings force close.

Blurry 0.3:
Small bug fixes, busybox symlinked now (dumb mistake on my part)

blurry 0.2:
Hopefully fixed sdcard extract issue. Note: If this errors at the end of the install, complaining about sdcard stuff, it still flashed. I purposely put that at the end, so that it wouldn't break stuff.

Test scripts: Messaging, adblock, etc. they are located in xbin for the full run-down

Busybox is now updated, so my tweaks are ran.

blurry 0.1:
It flashes. I have to fix the scripts. The updater-script isn't extracting the sdcard files.. hope to have this fixed tomorrow

initial test build:

slightly debloated, tweaked, scripts (not yet tested, but adblock and messaging should work for sure)
adblock (-on) (-off) enables/disables adblocking (disabled by default)
messaging (-mot) (-aosp) switches between motorola and aosp text messaging apps
sys (-rw) (-ro) mount system either read/only or read/write
zipalign_apks: zipaligns all apks in /data and /system

Script Run Down:

Now to the goodies:

Download Link:
http://bit.ly/t3HQyo

If you like my work, consider donating to support my Red Bull addiction! https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=bofdnVFSDB_BnRj8am0v2o0pyH37LnXCGbviW3SIzSJmkxDNoGxEAWMWmXa&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db2b24f7b84f1819343fd6c338b1d9d60

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Haha, it crashed the site.

·
Android Beginner
80 Posts
Excellent will be installing soon!

TY Drod!

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Says he's working on it. I'm going to sbf and flash it just to mess around with it.

·
Nexus Addict
377 Posts
Theres a problem in the settings, as he said in his twitter. I'm gong to wait for the fix before I flash

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Settings is not flashing. We will have it fixed and posted in the morning. On behalf of drod I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm theming the rom and just to let everyone know its no where finished. Still got alot to do as far as the theme.

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Don't flash cause you'll have to sbf if you wiped data. Ill furnish the screens to drod to post in the morning as well. Thanks for your patience.

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
About fudgeing time Drod
Just kidding, can't wait for the settings fix and final release. Once it's out, I know for sure it'll be the last ROM I flash on my Droid X until you release updates for it =)

·
Registered
112 Posts
For those who don't want to wait for the settings fix in the morning and get the force closes on it, here's a link to Blurry0.4 with the Settings.apk from 0.3.1. That's the only thing i've changed in this build and i'm running it fine now with no issues, didn't even wipe data. Drod, if you dont want this link up here i'll take it down

http://db.tt/42k5lPNG

Also, i'm getting some weird errors back when trying to use the scripts in terminal, anything happening for you guys?

Here's some screenshots for you all to enjoy

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
For those who don't want to wait for the settings fix in the morning and get the force closes on it, here's a link to Blurry0.4 with the Settings.apk from 0.3.1. That's the only thing i've changed in this build and i'm running it fine now with no issues, didn't even wipe data. Drod, if you dont want this link up here i'll take it down

http://db.tt/42k5lPNG

Here's some screenshots for you all to enjoy

Thanks for the quick fix zsld, as well as being the only one to post screenshots =) Definitely be flashing this here shortly after an SBF

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the quick fix zsld, as well as being the only one to post screenshots =) Definitely be flashing this here shortly after an SBF
sure thing

definitely feels smoother and faster than the previous teaser release, although the scripts for governors aren't working in terminal and the other scripts i run give errors but still work? gonna see if i can look around and see what's going on there

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
sure thing

definitely feels smoother and faster than the previous teaser release, although the scripts for governors aren't working in terminal and the other scripts i run give errors but still work? gonna see if i can look around and see what's going on there
Feel free to report any other bugs or anything of that nature as quickly as possible for me, as it appears it's only you and I seem to be up
(did the wink make it awkward and a subtle hint at something? lol)

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
Feel free to report any other bugs or anything of that nature as quickly as possible for me, as it appears it's only you and I seem to be up
(did the wink make it awkward and a subtle hint at something? lol)
I can't get it too boot, came from MIUI 1.11.19 might have to SBF and use D2Bootstrap perhaps?

Edit: I'm retarded, should have known that was exactly what I had to do, heh.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts