Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Developer
24 Posts
Now available on rommanager and the Biffmod home page http://ibmirror.us/biffmod

Biffmod for cappy is here. I think you'll enjoy it.

The goal here was to create a stock 2.3.5 feel for the cappy , preserve the customization options of Cyanogenmod, and add the features I felt were missing.

Your warranty on your phone has long been voided. If it explodes.... NOT IT!

Features:
*Mix of AOSP/cm7 - 2.3.5
*black launcher2
*black camera
*notification widgets
*overclock capable kernel (1.7ghz)
*voodoo color and sound
*BLN/LED Notifications (on by default, the BLN app is not compatible)
*Ricktips
*glitch kernel HL thanks TK-Glitch

This should be good for daily driver.

Credit goes to : koush, cyanogenmod team, TK-Glitch, jonathangrigg, samsung, google, your mother (if i missed someone, PM me and I'll fix it. Don't want anyone feeling like I kingklickxd them)

Thanks to the patient community for putting up with mah "devvin" ;)

I don't care for donations, if you like my "work" feel free to press the thanks button down there

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.3 here

Steps to install
1. Download rom and put on the root of your sdcard
2. Select ROM in Rom manager
3. Select wipe data, cache, dalvik
4. PROFFIT!!!!!

No need to odin back to stock before flashing this and GB bootloaders aren't required

if the glitch kernel freaks out on you... you may need a different leakage version. Source code and updates for glitch kernel, can be found in the following thread ------->http://bit.ly/pNkURn

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Looking great, always wanted an ASOP-ish ROM.

Interested in seeing the GPS performance and battery life.

EDIT: Flashed it on my Cappy. I'm impressed.

But ran into a bug. I can't access my external SD via Astro or file manager. Other than that is solid.

Thanks!

·
Supporting Member
6 Posts
This has to be the fastest and best ROM I've tried on the Captivate. I don't even think I'll be changing it. Flashed this morning, laughed quite a bit when greeted by Rick, and haven't had a single problem all day sans the already mentioned External SD bug, which isn't even that big of a deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.