Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Welcome and great job krylon360 !!!!
Yes indeed it is great ROM over all. Much better than LG. Thank you
But I want to point to couple of things here so I want to see it my problems are isolated or perhaps there are some hick ups. Well it is RC1 :)
I want to point out that this is a first ROM installed on this phone since I got it not too long ago.
I try to wipe Dalvik cache. Also I did gave 2 times 15 min between reboots after initial ROM installation.
I did try to re-flash it again same results. Such problems happen over time and seems to improve after reboot.

1. Sometimes when left on charger over night I can't turn on the screen as all. I need to hold Power btn for 5 sec to turn it off and then back on. (1 out of 10 times)
2. Sometimes lock pattern is not not all responsive. I can't open my phone and after few tries phone locks up. Sometimes works just great. ( 1 out of 20 times )
3. When placing call Dialpad in some cases becomes unresponsive. Pressing it does not switches to keypad in some cases at all. But there are times when it is totally responsive.
4. Pressing power btn multiple of times quickly some how is confusing the phone and screen screen stays black.
5. When I am on call and want to look at the screen while on call abut sometime quickly start listening (I only heard person saying something because phone was too far from my head) the proximity sensor doe not turn of the screen. Moving phone now from my head turns off the screen. :). Puting it back to my head turns on the screen.

Any other problem people noticed. Let's keep track of things for krylon360 so he has list. Let's help him do the best ROM on G2x

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
jay2487 said:
Is the patch included in the ROM now? Perhaps you need to flash it. The call accelerometer has never given me a problem, neither has the dialer. There is a known issue with all GB keyboards when in sms but it's an issue with many roms and the gb leak.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27219566/Bionix2-RC1-Patch.zip May try this, I think this may be included in the rom now, but I could be mistaken, I don't think it could hurt to try anyways.
Looks like the patch made things better. But I did see same problems here and there. Perhaps more time it is needed on my part to tell if this really was needed.
On another note when typing sms message the keyboard is starting to slow down (with RC patch and before, never mentioned this). When typed message is getting longer and longer before sending it the keyboard lag increases and I see "old" keys being pressed while I am typing new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.