Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
[adiv=ipsBox clear][adiv=ipsBox_container ipsPad][adiv=ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_bigright clearfix][adiv=ipsLayout_content][adiv=ipsLayout_right][adiv=ipsPad ipsSideBlock]File Name: BioWeaponX - D3 [WIP]
File Submitter: x13thangelx
File Submitted: Today, 11:47 PM
File Category: Droid 3
Theme: Blur Theme
Root: Requires root.
Custom Kernel: Yes.
Smali Edits: Yes.
ROM Manager Support: Yes.
[aurl=/files/download/73-/]Download[/aurl][aurl=http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=changelog&file=73]Changelog[/aurl][aurl=/index.php?app=downloads&module=post&section=submit&do=edit_main&id=73]Edit Mod[/aurl][/adiv][/adiv][adiv=ipsLayout_content]
BioWeaponX

Developers:
x13thangelx

Disclaimer:
Neither I (x13thangelx) or RevNumbers take responsibility for what this rom may do to your device. You flash this at your own risk.​

Features
.893 (bionic) Base
Full init.d support
Full sysctl support
debloated
deodexed
1% battery mod
ADW Launcher (removed blur launcher)
Build.prop tweaks
Extended power menu
Status bar toggles

Credits
P3Droid & MDW - Deodexed, debloated, modded .893 base found here
DroidJunk - Extended power menu and status bar toggles found here
Nitroglycerine33 - 1% Battery Mod
RevNumbers - (sometimes un)willing tester for bionic that this is based off

Guidot42 - system dump for d3 and tester
Sparkyman - tester
Patz2009 - tester

Planned Features:
Deblur/replace with aosp
CRT animations
Theme

Download:
BioWeaponX
md5sum: 56a8e526e3653b9416e45bba6aead934

DLNA hotfix
md5sum: a0d174d40a8de7088b684b0e4f716aa4

Installation:
  1. Place BioWeaponX003-d3.zip on sdcard
  2. Install bootstrap
  3. reboot recovery
  4. wipe data/cache (if coming from something other than stock)
  5. select install from sdcard
  6. find and select BioWeaponX003-D3.zip
  7. reboot
Changelog:
  • Rebase to .893
  • Include status bar toggles
Known issues:
Calendar widget fc's
Hangs on "touch to begin", skip via touching the four corners clockwise.
GSM switch is not in settings. Instead use the programming menu (dial *#*#4636#*#* then phone information and select GSM).

Screenshots:
Posted by Guidot (D3)

[/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv]

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
HDMI dose not work on this rom. how can i get it to work? liking what i see so far but use the THE HDMI on dock and alone.
Probably because the devs removed the DLNA apks during their debloat process (PortalStandAlone.apk, DLNA.apk, and DlnaSystemService.apk). Could the devs post a clockwork flashable DLNA.zip with these files included? Thanks alot for the hard work and a new toy

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
To skip the activation on d3 its not counter clockwise its clockwise starting top left....figured I'd let everyone know since it took me forever to figure it out lol. I'm at work so no access to internet other than phone....great rom so far thanks for all the work...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
To skip the activation on d3 its not counter clockwise its clockwise starting top left....figured I'd let everyone know since it took me forever to figure it out lol. I'm at work so no access to internet other than phone....great rom so far thanks for all the work...

Thanks for the info. Couldn't figure it out, so I flashed back to my current rom. Will give it a try again.

·
Registered
2 Posts

What do you mean touch the corners? Is it the corner of the screen where it says Welcome to Droid 3? I've tried both counter and clockwise, touching the corners, and it doesnt bypass it :\

·
Android Nut
28 Posts
Tyler108 said:
What do you mean touch the corners? Is it the corner of the screen where it says Welcome to Droid 3? I've tried both counter and clockwise, touching the corners, and it doesnt bypass it :\
It took me several times to get it. I went slow then did it fast but about the 8th time I got it.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry this has kind of been abandoned. Busy with last few weeks of classes and working on ICS for d2g. Not sure when but i'll work on it some more eventually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts