Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
I am also have data issues. Have to toggle airplane mode to get data working.

Sent from my Xoom using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
Anybody else having issues with black ice settings. They keep stopping.

never mind. reflashed blackics gapps and everything is good

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
Been Lovin this ROM on my Xoom. Especially since the inclusion of those different themes. Only issue i've been having is with the MasturMods Settings since updating to Build 38. I read through the thread without seeing a similar problem so it might just be me. Changing the Softkeys through the Navigation Bar section works (though it seems that section is pretty much irrivelent now individual softkey images can be changed through Black ICE Control), but changing the battery or signal images via those sections causes my xoom to bootloop forcing a Nandroid backup restore. So I suppose what I'm asking, is this a bug that will eventually get ironed out or am I just being a dumbass and doing something stupid to cause this.
No I had the same problem.

Sent from my Xoom using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
I have tried installing this several times. When installed it boots up but when I tried to connect to a network it crashes the settings. I need to restore to get back to where I can get on a network.
I had the same thing. Did a clean install and it cleared up.

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
the file should be much larger then 49mb. i would try the download again or wait till the dev announces that it has been released.

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
whats with the final farewell? is this it for black ics?

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
anybody else have problems when using the speaker dock. When i put it on(I have 2) the dock it shows charging but no music comes out of the speakers on the dock only out of the speakers on the xoom. I am on 40.5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts