Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is some beautiful work my friend!! Big thanks to you and whomever you work with! Loving the ability to switch themes on the fly. Nice colors as well. Keep up the good work. It is greatly appreciated!

Edit:
Anyway to get hex numbers for the colors in the themes so I can match other things up?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I tried this rom on my xoom after having transition and animation issues from the official version of aokp, but the problem still persists.
WHat transition and animation issues r u having? What seems to be the problem? Running Kangerade and that is based on AOKP. I have had no issues with what u speak of. Please enlighten us all.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Still no luck on the scrollable widgets for me. I've flashed builds 38, 39 and even build 40 from AOKP, with full wipes. I am able to get them to work on my GNex, Fassy, and Bionic. Is anyone else having this issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I'm currently on the stingray build, 39.

Sent from my Xoom using RootzWiki
Not everything that works on the phone is going to work on the tablets. Just how it is. Especially when the ROMS r made with phones in mind, and they just so happen to work on our tablets. For those functions like those to work we would need a dedicated developer to work on our tabs or someone who would just do it just because. Team EOS and Team Rogue are the only teams that the Xoom is there main preference. Maybe bring the ideas up to them to see if they can kang some stuff.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Installed M6 of AOKP.Apps are able to be downloaded from the market on this newest version. Apps did not auto restore though on 1st boot or at all. Wiped everything a few times and using 42912 GAPPS.

When plugged into Windows 7 PC, internal storage shows up but not all the folders that I have on it. The SD card shows, but nothing at all is in it and I know there is crap there.

Also, Google Play Music does not see any music on my SD card.

Just posting this here cause this ROM is based on AOKP and wanted to make the developer aware. Can anyone confirm these issues on AOKP M6 for Wingray?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Installed 40.5 Wingray.Full wipe of everything 3 times.Google Play Music still does not see any music that is on my sdcard. Apollo Music also does not see any music on my sdcard. File Manager HD DOES see my sdcard and shows everything in it.

MTP was off by default on 1st boot for me. And when plugged into Windows 7 PC, some folders are missing from internal storage and SD card reads as empty. Same issues that is in AOKP M6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.