Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Android Beginner
76 Posts
Has anyone been able to use the scrollable widgets? I tried on AOKP and thought it was a bad download. So I tried it on Kangorade build 38.1, but it hasn't worked for me. Anyone else run into this issue?

Sent from my XT875 using RootzWiki

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Has anyone been able to use the scrollable widgets? I tried on AOKP and thought it was a bad download. So I tried it on Kangorade build 38.1, but it hasn't worked for me. Anyone else run into this issue?

I haven't tried it on the xoom but it works great on my gnex. Guess I should try it on the xoom too hey!

·
Android Fan
54 Posts
Been Lovin this ROM on my Xoom. Especially since the inclusion of those different themes. Only issue i've been having is with the MasturMods Settings since updating to Build 38. I read through the thread without seeing a similar problem so it might just be me. Changing the Softkeys through the Navigation Bar section works (though it seems that section is pretty much irrivelent now individual softkey images can be changed through Black ICE Control), but changing the battery or signal images via those sections causes my xoom to bootloop forcing a Nandroid backup restore. So I suppose what I'm asking, is this a bug that will eventually get ironed out or am I just being a dumbass and doing something stupid to cause this.

·
Android Fan
54 Posts
Do we need to re flash the stock gapps or the rom if we are only upgrading blackice gapps? Also, do we have to wipe anything?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
You shouldn't have a problem as long as you are coming from a previous BlackICE GAPPS build. Just a dalvic cache wipe should be good.

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
Been Lovin this ROM on my Xoom. Especially since the inclusion of those different themes. Only issue i've been having is with the MasturMods Settings since updating to Build 38. I read through the thread without seeing a similar problem so it might just be me. Changing the Softkeys through the Navigation Bar section works (though it seems that section is pretty much irrivelent now individual softkey images can be changed through Black ICE Control), but changing the battery or signal images via those sections causes my xoom to bootloop forcing a Nandroid backup restore. So I suppose what I'm asking, is this a bug that will eventually get ironed out or am I just being a dumbass and doing something stupid to cause this.
No I had the same problem.

Sent from my Xoom using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
682 Posts

Scrollable widgets like Gmail and Calendar? Those are scrolling just fine for me...

41 - 60 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.