1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Kang 39. Has been up since last night for those who didn't know

Reactions: dfib

·
Registered
5 Posts
...and it is working a treat :)

Some aspects of the customisations don't work, like the AM / PM clock toggle or Day of the week to display etc. But it is a very nice looking rOM with good functionality and stability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have tried installing this several times. When installed it boots up but when I tried to connect to a network it crashes the settings. I need to restore to get back to where I can get on a network.

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
I have tried installing this several times. When installed it boots up but when I tried to connect to a network it crashes the settings. I need to restore to get back to where I can get on a network.
I had the same thing. Did a clean install and it cleared up.

·
Android Beginner
76 Posts
Still no luck on the scrollable widgets for me. I've flashed builds 38, 39 and even build 40 from AOKP, with full wipes. I am able to get them to work on my GNex, Fassy, and Bionic. Is anyone else having this issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I'm currently on the stingray build, 39.

Sent from my Xoom using RootzWiki

·
Registered
85 Posts
Still no luck on the scrollable widgets for me. I've flashed builds 38, 39 and even build 40 from AOKP, with full wipes. I am able to get them to work on my GNex, Fassy, and Bionic. Is anyone else having this issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I'm currently on the stingray build, 39.

Not everything that works on the phone is going to work on the tablets. Just how it is. Especially when the ROMS r made with phones in mind, and they just so happen to work on our tablets. For those functions like those to work we would need a dedicated developer to work on our tabs or someone who would just do it just because. Team EOS and Team Rogue are the only teams that the Xoom is there main preference. Maybe bring the ideas up to them to see if they can kang some stuff.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Scrollable widgets have been working fine for me on my Xoom with EOS and BlackIce (still on 38), and on my Gnex (AOKP 38)... So it does work, unless I am the only one they work for? Specifically, I use 2 Gmail widgets pointing to different labels and the calendar widget...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a UK WIFI xoom and I've just installed this Rom but I've got an issue with the Play store. I can view and download apps I've previously paid for but in the main store I can only view free, top free and trending apps. This seems to be a problem with any ICS update I've put on. Any ideas why this is happening?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Since 40 update, video playback has stopped working and google restore freezes. Full wipe both times. same issues. Even re downloaded. Didn't have these issues in 39

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
downloaded the update from goo and I get stuck at the Motorola logo? Install seemed very fast, is the file from goo any good?

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
also noticed that the file is only 49 mb? build 39 was almost 150 mb, is this right? I downloaded, flashed, flashed black ice gapps and get stuck at M logo?

·
Android Apprentice
101 Posts
the file should be much larger then 49mb. i would try the download again or wait till the dev announces that it has been released.

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
anybody been able to dirty flash this with the instructions for updating in the OP? Every time I try I just get stuck at the M logo???

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
More market issues...??? Trying to download or update apps with market after going to 40 only results in a constant "downloading" message, never able to install?? I did a full wipe and clean install after several unsuccessful "dirty" flashes... Guess I will be heading back to 39 till the market issue is fixed....

61 - 80 of 107 Posts