Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
You should update your radio to 1204.105, that could be one of the reasons for #1. Just flash any boot.img from 1.29.401.11 stock roms.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
From my limited research flashing the boot.img doesn't update the modem, its in the system/etc, but I'd love to be corrected, I want to provide the latest modems.. any one help?
Yeah it's weird but that's how it works, totally different from old HTC phones. Try it out, just flash a boot.img from 1.29.401.11 and reflash your own boot after, you'll see the radio is updated.

Also, when you're on the bootloader, you can see a radio version description. That radio version is not necessarily the actual radio version you have installed. The bootloader's radio description is only updated when you flash a RUU or OTA update. My bootloader says i have 1.1204.104 but in reality i have 1.1204.105. To check your real radio version, you need to go to about phone > software information > baseband version.

This is based on my experience and from reading around, please correct me if this information is not correct. :)

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
This didn't work for me, unless Im not flashing the right boot.img, when I do so the phone will come up but show's no baseband, when I flash mine back works fine but still the old baseband. Can you dropbox the a boot.img for me to try?
Someone already figured out the radio on the 1X is stored on file QUO_6260.fls.clean on /system/etc lol weird stuff.

This is latest one from the new leaked base: 2.1204.119.17

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.