Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Introducing the first port of Team Kang's AOKP for the HTC One X!!

***Update***
Both LorD ClockaN (XDA) and myself have been hard at work on this one, we hope you like it.

Also make sure you FDR! (factory data reset!)

What doesn't work:
  • You tell me?
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Change Log 6/29/2012[/background]
  • In call volume (pretty sure)
  • GPS Fixes (no time to test so tell us)
  • IceCold Touches such as BLN, and profiles
  • Camera no longer force quits.
  • Now packed with franco kernel
  • Numerous other fixes and touches for you to discover!
Downloads
Previous Releases[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Instructions[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Install in brief[/background]
  • Coming from stock or another sense rom? Factory Reset, Flash rom. Flash Gapps, Flash boot.img (using fastboot), done!
  • Coming from CM9 or other asop rom? You might be able to flash over, but a Factory Reset is highly recommended. Same procedure as above.
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Detailed Install[/background]
DO A NANDROID BACKUP - I take no responsibility for harming your toy!
  • Download the rom zip, extract the contents so you can flash the boot.img later
  • Boot into recovery
  • Wipe data/factory reset
  • Install rom
  • Install Gapps
  • Reboot into bootloader and flash the kernel "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

**Note it is recommended you flash the included boot.img for this release.

[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Change Log 6/22/2012[/background]
  • Magnetic Field Sensor restored (ie compass)
  • faux123 kernel tested and re-packed if someone ate to you it, see downloads
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Change Log 6/21/2012[/background]
  • Build based on cleaned up tree
  • Kernel updated to one I built in prep for future tweaks
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Change Log 6/20/2012[/background]
  • Wifi HotSpot fixed! big thanks to LorD ClockaN and TeamNDRu for the clues and updated tree
  • Kernel/ramdisk updated using TeamNDRu
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Change Log 6/15/2012[/background]
  • See aokp.co for changes
  • Added Data toggle
Change Log 6/13/2012
  • New device tree based on TripNDroid's tree (thanks TripNDroid!), tree modified to work with AOKP, and various fixes made by myself and my OneX Teammate Deniz
  • New kernel with BT fixes
  • storage bug fixed
  • bt audio fixed
  • call echo - I think its gone you tell me!

Change Log 6/09/2012
  • Added ics camera (better than stock)
  • New kernel based on faux's defconfig
  • Updated a few /data/apps
  • AudioFx now works
Credits
  • Big Thanks to Lord ClockaN
  • Big thanks to TeamNDRu!
  • Big thanks to ingermediaterepresentation for the original tree used
  • TripNDroid's for his recent more complete tree
  • Roman and Team Kang
  • Faux (a living legend!)
Screen Shots
http://itweakit.com/...omhome-onex.png
http://itweakit.com/...ltaokp-onex.png
http://itweakit.com/.../aokp-htc1x.png
http://itweakit.com/...ontrol-onex.png
http://itweakit.com/...okp/gps-fix.png

sources
https://github.com/G...e_htc_endeavoru
https://github.com/G...r_htc_endeavoru

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should update your radio to 1204.105, that could be one of the reasons for #1. Just flash any boot.img from 1.29.401.11 stock roms.
From my limited research flashing the boot.img doesn't update the modem, its in the system/etc, but I'd love to be corrected, I want to provide the latest modems.. any one help?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it's weird but that's how it works, totally different from old HTC phones. Try it out, just flash a boot.img from 1.29.401.11 and reflash your own boot after, you'll see the radio is updated.

Also, when you're on the bootloader, you can see a radio version description. That radio version is not necessarily the actual radio version you have installed. The bootloader's radio description is only updated when you flash a RUU or OTA update. My bootloader says i have 1.1204.104 but in reality i have 1.1204.105. To check your real radio version, you need to go to about phone > software information > baseband version.

This is based on my experience and from reading around, please correct me if this information is not correct. :)
Hmm ok I did flash a boot.img, I think lol.. so flash a boot img and try to boot, then flash mine back and it will still have an update? ok will try again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it's weird but that's how it works, totally different from old HTC phones. Try it out, just flash a boot.img from 1.29.401.11 and reflash your own boot after, you'll see the radio is updated.

Also, when you're on the bootloader, you can see a radio version description. That radio version is not necessarily the actual radio version you have installed. The bootloader's radio description is only updated when you flash a RUU or OTA update. My bootloader says i have 1.1204.104 but in reality i have 1.1204.105. To check your real radio version, you need to go to about phone > software information > baseband version.

This is based on my experience and from reading around, please correct me if this information is not correct. :)
This didn't work for me, unless Im not flashing the right boot.img, when I do so the phone will come up but show's no baseband, when I flash mine back works fine but still the old baseband. Can you dropbox the a boot.img for me to try?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, can confirm call echo fixed. Haven't tried audio over BT, not a big issue for me.

Excellent work!!

Edit.. Still very quite here. Why?
Moist users still fock to the "old boys club oid XDA:, which franky rubbed me all over and then stomped on my last gay nerve.. you should check out my signiture, kind of smaks them in the face with my frustration!.. If anyone want to link this thread all viral like in vearious roms on the onex (or any of my other work, I have no issues with that..

and I hate to bring this up but I/*we put allot of unpaid "sometimes unfun/tireles time" into this often at hte cost of our personal lives, or better yet our day jobs. os if you want more to come (this and other devices, my donate link is very lonely... LOL ok no more begging, mods please remove this if I am violating any terms.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I'm also having problems flashing this. I have wiped everything individualy, and when trying to flash it will come up, Verifying File System, Verifying Partition Sizes, then it stops on Error Flashing Zip. I have no propblem with any other Roms and I have downloaded this probably 3 or 4 times.
I'm going to roll a new zip post it with the md5's (and include the camera.apk lol)

if you still have issues, PM me and I will send a dropbox link

also what recovery are you using?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
lol Didn't know you had an XDA thread too.

(Would you prefer bug reports over there? I prefer Rootz, its a nicer place)

Using the Kernel supplied in your ROM still have battery drain, not massive but worse than a few builds back.
You can post here are there Im monitoring both.. I like rootz too but it hasn't got the "attention" that xda has, and here I'm a recogized dev!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.