Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also having problems flashing this. I have wiped everything individualy, and when trying to flash it will come up, Verifying File System, Verifying Partition Sizes, then it stops on Error Flashing Zip. I have no propblem with any other Roms and I have downloaded this probably 3 or 4 times.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I'm also having problems flashing this. I have wiped everything individualy, and when trying to flash it will come up, Verifying File System, Verifying Partition Sizes, then it stops on Error Flashing Zip. I have no propblem with any other Roms and I have downloaded this probably 3 or 4 times.
I'm going to roll a new zip post it with the md5's (and include the camera.apk lol)

if you still have issues, PM me and I will send a dropbox link

also what recovery are you using?

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
This didn't work for me, unless Im not flashing the right boot.img, when I do so the phone will come up but show's no baseband, when I flash mine back works fine but still the old baseband. Can you dropbox the a boot.img for me to try?
Someone already figured out the radio on the 1X is stored on file QUO_6260.fls.clean on /system/etc lol weird stuff.

This is latest one from the new leaked base: 2.1204.119.17

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.