Android OS Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
I understand. I have AOKP on my GNex but Verizon is pissing my off so I am going back to AT&t and it would be sweet to have AOKP on the one X right out the gate. I bought this phone fore the hardware and I'm really hoping for a good AOSP rom to make up for the firmware LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol Didn't know you had an XDA thread too.

(Would you prefer bug reports over there? I prefer Rootz, its a nicer place)

Using the Kernel supplied in your ROM still have battery drain, not massive but worse than a few builds back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
lol Didn't know you had an XDA thread too.

(Would you prefer bug reports over there? I prefer Rootz, its a nicer place)

Using the Kernel supplied in your ROM still have battery drain, not massive but worse than a few builds back.
You can post here are there Im monitoring both.. I like rootz too but it hasn't got the "attention" that xda has, and here I'm a recogized dev!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just wanted to throw out a great big THANKS for the work on this ROM. It worked perfectly, and it's everything I wanted out of my phone when I bought it. I haven't encountered any problems or bugs yet, but keep up the good work upgrading it.

I assume that it depends on the AOKP project whether or not this ROM moves to Jelly Bean any time soon, right?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.