Android OS Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Forgive my noobieness, I am getting an ATT one x. Will this work on the LTE version?
No sorry mate. There isn't much happening around the forums yet with the ATT (LTE) version but this is just Tegra 3. Completely different beast, as I said above.

Still very quiet here for such a stable ROM. Like my own personal developer lol:D

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
I understand. I have AOKP on my GNex but Verizon is pissing my off so I am going back to AT&t and it would be sweet to have AOKP on the one X right out the gate. I bought this phone fore the hardware and I'm really hoping for a good AOSP rom to make up for the firmware LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol Didn't know you had an XDA thread too.

(Would you prefer bug reports over there? I prefer Rootz, its a nicer place)

Using the Kernel supplied in your ROM still have battery drain, not massive but worse than a few builds back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
lol Didn't know you had an XDA thread too.

(Would you prefer bug reports over there? I prefer Rootz, its a nicer place)

Using the Kernel supplied in your ROM still have battery drain, not massive but worse than a few builds back.
You can post here are there Im monitoring both.. I like rootz too but it hasn't got the "attention" that xda has, and here I'm a recogized dev!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just wanted to throw out a great big THANKS for the work on this ROM. It worked perfectly, and it's everything I wanted out of my phone when I bought it. I haven't encountered any problems or bugs yet, but keep up the good work upgrading it.

I assume that it depends on the AOKP project whether or not this ROM moves to Jelly Bean any time soon, right?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.