Android OS Forum banner
721 - 739 of 739 Posts

46 Posts
Jonathon Grigg said:
Here's a treat of the new status bar icons and launcher!

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums

Edit: Won't bother posting a new post but I have fixed the keyboard issue that bugged me and I'm now compiling again, Nexus S in 5-10 minutes, Nexus S 4G another 5-10 after that and Galaxy S II probably 10-15 after that.
Niiiiiiie! That looks millions of times better. Time to get up for work and go flash some ROMs.

· Premium Member
764 Posts
"dmrusoff said:
Running great! Thanks so much for this... is it possible to post your boot animation is a flashable zip? I wanna test Trinity but I wanna keep you boot screen. Thanks!
Will do, ill edit this when I've got it.

Edit: here you go http://db.tt/pIqNKOJG

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #727 ·
I'm starting up betas once again guys, if only for a few days until I get back to school :(

I'm fixing up all the colours to use the slightly different blue shown in the Google Music app, plus various improvements here and there. Details later.

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #728 ·

· Average Android
59 Posts
Hey Jon does this have the volume key wake hack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Average Android
59 Posts
"Jonathon Grigg said:
No but I did find the hack, I just need to change it so its doesn't need cmparts to function.

Nice thanks a lot. Really looking forward to coming back to this rom. Sick and tired of cm7 and its bugs. :-(

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #734 ·
"RossB said:
Can you tell me what kernel you are using with this one, thanks
With beta 1015 the default kernel is the test v0.2 Carbon Core one you will find in the Carbon Core thread. That one is very stable and basically is _thalamus kernel with voodoo sound and the lazy governor.

· Android Beginner
12 Posts
Running the beta now, like the changes and haven't had any issues.
Had a question though. Any reason you took out the normal notification tones? Not a major issue, just missing some I usually use.

· Android Beginner
9 Posts
Hrm just flashed the beta (my first carbon tryout) coming from Cm7 nighties and trinity kernels and I must say I'm impressed. Very snappy. As a former oxygen user I hope battery life has improved since I went to cm7.
I like thid. Can almost see myself staying although I sorely miss my favourite theme

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #737 ·
"zorrich said:
Running the beta now, like the changes and haven't had any issues.
Had a question though. Any reason you took out the normal notification tones? Not a major issue, just missing some I usually use.

The notification tones have been replaced by those from the ICS/Nexus Prime leak to try and further replicate the experience I guess. You will also find that there are some ICS wallpapers in the stock wallpaper choices. The reason for not including some of the old tones is that the naming structure was different for some of them, and it was hard to tell if some had the same name but were different or others had different names but were the same.

721 - 739 of 739 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.