Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Android Beginner
40 Posts
I support any and all theming efforts by people smart enough and willing enough to take the time to make them.

Thanks for bringing that link over here, I had seen it on XDA and thought he was being unnecessarily semi-flamed for some rather petty stuff.

·
Nightmare Prince
206 Posts
I support any and all theming efforts by people smart enough and willing enough to take the time to make them.

Thanks for bringing that link over here, I had seen it on XDA and thought he was being unnecessarily semi-flamed for some rather petty stuff.
Agreed. I appreciate his/her time and efforts bringing up this ROM and you know what he is working so hard and supporting his work on a daily basis too and in return he is getting flamed by some users. That is really sad.

Add: That developer got so pissed off due to flaming that he closed the thread. That is really really sad.

·
Nightmare Prince
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: bacadoi

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, xda thread was really making me mad about the complaining over stupid things. Just closed it up for now.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from the efforts that CM are making bringing android to the HP TP, but for real, why complain when in the testing phase? There are tons more to do before this project will ever become stable enough to consider a RC or even Beta.

None the less, I will keep pushing on. Not only is it fun, it helps me become a better dev. Anyway, another 10 minutes of download and back to work on the 2.08.651.3 ruu on the 3d shooter for yet another thread.

Reactions: dark_angel

·
Registered
41 Posts
some for sure. It was really my first attempt at theming all together. I am usually just modding apks and jars with speed tweaks and stuff in between. But really thought the touchpad looks better with a HC/ICS blended theme.

·
Android Beginner
28 Posts
I think you have done a good job,theres allways going to be little bugs but im happy theres people out there just having a go at enhancing these roms for our use.i saw the xda forum and dont cant blame you for shutting it down,alot of whinging about small bugs keep up the good work cyanogen and leoisright.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damn, I knew I should have downloaded the last release
not too late, if you read all the post in that xda thread there's a link to it in one of them. i've tried it and only issue i had with it is that there's an audio problem for me. tried playing videos / music and no audio. other than that its looks and works great.

·
Nightmare Prince
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, xda thread was really making me mad about the complaining over stupid things. Just closed it up for now.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from the efforts that CM are making bringing android to the HP TP, but for real, why complain when in the testing phase? There are tons more to do before this project will ever become stable enough to consider a RC or even Beta.

None the less, I will keep pushing on. Not only is it fun, it helps me become a better dev. Anyway, another 10 minutes of download and back to work on the 2.08.651.3 ruu on the 3d shooter for yet another thread.
Welcome to Rootzwiki Leo, I would suggest you to make your own thread here and release your ROM through Rootzwiki instead of going back to xda. We all love your work and we are anxiously waiting for your Beta release. Thanks for all the hard work buddy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.