Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Love the theme! Running great (a lot better than the KG6's I've been toying with).
Like what scoop said, no bugs at all and some great extra tweaks.
Can't wait to see what you do with the new GB ROMs.

One note though... on your screenshots you have the quick launch buttons sectioned, but I can't seem to find an option for it... did I miss something?
(Sorry if that question is redundant or noobish... started flashing my SGS4G about 4 days ago and the last time I modded a phone was with Cyanogen on my G1 about a year ago)

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
No big deal. The rom is great and runs smooth. Im just a minimalist and I dont like homescreens xD anyway, do you think its the rom or should I re-odin a lower rom for this issue:
Every time someone calls me, both the small speaker and the rear speaker turn on and everybody can hear the person im talking to... And the person I'm talking to hears an echo.

Probqbly going to odin then reflash

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Sorry about that, been busy. It was a wifi issue but I think I know what caused it. When flashing back and forth, I didnt think that gb kernels would mess with anything. I had flashed from kg6 straight to audiophile redux and gremlins came out of the woodwork. Found an older full odin flash for froyo, rooted, got cwm to work, then reflashed redux 1.1 and I have had no issues. Also, check your in call volume. The volume tweaks seem to have affected that as well... Super loud! Will post a link to the older rom as soon as I get to my computer.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Decided to downgrade from the Gingy audiophile till it becomes a little more official, so I figured I'd try out this one again. Working smooth as hell and I love the styling!

With the 2 different keyboards, I noticed that neither are swype-enabled. Did you ditch it due to space and performance? (I remember before the updates to this one, it was in there)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.