Android OS Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
u know if you are using wi fi calling it is a but in the kernel doesnt happen in stock zwhich after reading ur log looks like your using

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Decided to downgrade from the Gingy audiophile till it becomes a little more official, so I figured I'd try out this one again. Working smooth as hell and I love the styling!

With the 2 different keyboards, I noticed that neither are swype-enabled. Did you ditch it due to space and performance? (I remember before the updates to this one, it was in there)

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Alkaiser702 said:
Decided to downgrade from the Gingy audiophile till it becomes a little more official, so I figured I'd try out this one again. Working smooth as hell and I love the styling!

With the 2 different keyboards, I noticed that neither are swype-enabled. Did you ditch it due to space and performance? (I remember before the updates to this one, it was in there)
if you want swype back and are willing to install a beta version, head on over to http://beta.swype.com/ its what i'm using now and has more options than the stock swype.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts