Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
hey imnuts noticed the stock browser doesn't scroll, kinda moves in blocks or chunks... kinda hard to describe but yeah otherwise works fine and I love the AOSP goodies :android-smile:

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Loustsoul said:
Ok, so if I want to use this (currently on ep1q) I have to change back to froyo? All of these start with be on froyo in the instructions but I'm already on ep1q stock. Do I need to flash back? Any assistance would be great.

EP1Qeeeee this is fun!!!!
depends on whether you want lagfix/ext4... if not then yeah it should be safe just wipe data and flash in CWM

Sent from my Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Loustsoul said:
Just to verify no need to be on froyo if I just want the rom? Download wipe flash?

EP1Qeeeee this is fun!!!!
yeah

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"gman8966 said:
Just flashed this rom and put all of my apps back on. From what I can tell everything is working and I do have Root, but only after flashing superuser.zip in CWM. The only thing I don't seem to have is the GB shutdown animation, is the screen off animation or the actual shutting down of the phone?
the screen off CRT animation is there, you have to have window animations/transitions on though.. as for the shutdown it should be the same

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"gman8966 said:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working. I have the animations on all and tried some, no luck.
maybe I am wrong but I thought it was there when I tried the debloated rom... maybe its only in dev made roms like eclipse or gummy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.