·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
alastrionia said:
since I manually changed apps to .apk.bak to prevent them from loading up
do I need to undo those changes?

or just install and let it fly?
No... everything in your app folder will be deleted and replaced when installing this

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Kejar31 said:
No... everything in your app folder will be deleted and replaced when installing this
thank ya sir.
used to theming on the D1 after this is stuff was all said and done, so going backwards a bit
didn't want to screw it up , lol

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
I used P3 Droid's toolbox to remove bloated apps and add % to battery. Do i need to undo those if i want to flash this rom ?. I would love not to have bloated app.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
"jawonder said:
I used P3 Droid's toolbox to remove bloated apps and add % to battery. Do i need to undo those if i want to flash this rom ?. I would love not to have bloated app.
If you want debloated, then why do you want this rom? Its bloated. Lol. Go to his other rom thread and you can get his debloated rom.

·
Antidisestablishmentarianist
159 Posts
now that Koush has released CM Recovery for the BIONIC, can we just use that to install either of these?

·
Supporting Member
174 Posts
I'm just starting out on Android and trying to learn as much as I can. Would someone mind posting or PMing me a how to create deodexed versions for the Bionic? I'm a learn by doing person. I'd just like a set of I did this to do that, and, here's why, or, just a link would help - I'm googling but I'm not finding... I've run across the tiil Andrizoid's_Deodex_Kitchen_V4.zip which references some HTC specific files, it's pretty straightforward, just a set of scripts for Unix (which is my thing). I'm just not sure if there are any Moto specific files I need to reference which I do this?

I'm not looking for a howto install these - I already got that, I just wanna make my own - it's a learning thing...
thanks...

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
crpeck said:
I'm just starting out on Android and trying to learn as much as I can. Would someone mind posting or PMing me a how to create deodexed versions for the Bionic? I'm a learn by doing person. I'd just like a set of I did this to do that, and, here's why, or, just a link would help - I'm googling but I'm not finding... I've run across the tiil Andrizoid's_Deodex_Kitchen_V4.zip which references some HTC specific files, it's pretty straightforward, just a set of scripts for Unix (which is my thing). I'm just not sure if there are any Moto specific files I need to reference which I do this?

I'm not looking for a howto install these - I already got that, I just wanna make my own - it's a learning thing...
thanks...
http://rootzwiki.com/entry.php?13-HOW-TO-Manually-deodex-your-phone

·
Supporting Member
174 Posts
Thanks for the pointer, not exactly what I'm looking for - something that uses the Android Dev Kit would be handy...

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
"crpeck said:
Thanks for the pointer, not exactly what I'm looking for - something that uses the Android Dev Kit would be handy...
Android utility

41 - 60 of 61 Posts