Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
76 Posts
Yes, and it downloads fine from computer. I know someone else with bionic that can download straight to his phone. Past phones I've had could download too from links.

·
Android Apprentice
210 Posts
Awesome! So glad Liberty is alive and well on the Bionic! The sweet spot for me is minimal blur apps, but full use of all the great hardware features (like HD camera and video), HDMI, etc -- yet with ALL the wonderful customizations!

·
Android Apprentice
76 Posts
[quote name='gatzbyrico']Stock browswer has trouble downloading from links.

Use xScope and it works fine[/QUOTE
Thanks..

·
Supporting Member
29 Posts
Thanks Kejar! Glad to see you on the Bionic!! Missed you while I was sporting the Thunderflush...

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Droidrev71 said:
Yes, and it downloads fine from computer. I know someone else with bionic that can download straight to his phone. Past phones I've had could download too from links.
Just to add about downloading files. As you know the stock browser is not cooperative. You can use any of the other browsers such as xscope or dolphin, or you can download linda file manager or astro and enable download plugin to use stock browser.

·
Average Android
155 Posts
"Droidrev71 said:
Anyone know why my bionic won't download the file? Not the link in op or the link kejar31 put on twitter. Am I missing something? I can download from multiupload and megaupload.
Just download astro file manager. Open it and hit the menu key. select more> preference> enable browser download

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
I know it says we don't need to wipe but does that apply from stock? Or from bloated ROM?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
177 Posts
adroidman said:
I know it says we don't need to wipe but does that apply from stock? Or from bloated ROM?

Either... I just wiped my Cache and Dalvik.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Works great. Saw one post about 4g not showing up. Happened on mine, but after reboot
showed back up, no more issues after that. I cannot find voice mail widget or short cut on my
Phone after installing. Not a major problem, just a nice ro have. Rock on Team Liberty. I can't wait
for what comes next. Miss running liberty or jus tice on my phone, hoping to see something in the
the future for the Bionoc. Thanks for the great job

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
I am so excited to see what comes next I love this phone hope the minor issues get filtered out by the great devs thanks for the hard work and speed Wow!!! Downloading now

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
After Installing Phone worked great

But ONE ISUE. I lost all Data connections and could only get wifi to work. The Blue 4GLTE was showing but I could not connect to internet.

Anyone else have this issue? And yes I tried to rebooth the phone. I had to Go back to Stock To get Data Connections Back.............................. Please help!

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
"Jmj3783 said:
After Installing Phone worked great

But ONE ISUE. I lost all Data connections and could only get wifi to work. The Blue 4GLTE was showing but I could not connect to internet.

Anyone else have this issue? And yes I tried to rebooth the phone. I had to Go back to Stock To get Data Connections Back.............................. Please help!
No problem for me

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
Anyone else have their phones start shutting off automatically after flashing this? I can't even turn it back on with the power button. I have to pull the battery and put it back in to start it up.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I also lost data connections and root. I managed to reroot then restore my backup, and all worked fine. This morning I decided to try it again and it did the same thing, almost. I now have data but lost root again. It will not let me root as it fails every time. Any suggestions? Thanks!

21 - 40 of 87 Posts