Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
"islandfever said:
I tried to load the Rom Toolbox and it said I dont have busybox on my phone.....It seems I have lost root after loading this ROM?

I tried to root again and its giving me an error that it cant push SU
Download super user from the market, you should be good

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
In petes root tool there is an option to unroot. The phone essentially with this rom its just debloated so i dont see why not.

2 days rooted running debloated. No issues no forcecloses. Didnt even need to reinstall SU.

·
Android Apprentice
65 Posts
I have UNL3ASH3ED 1.3 on my Bionic currently, however, I was thinking about giving this ROM a try, does anybody have any proper tips or instruction as to how to install? It seems that since this just installs over the stock bionic (from what I gathered) and I would need the stock bionic ROM currently on my phone in order to run this. If I just do a full system wipe, cache wipe, and dalvik wipe, can I install this straight from my zip card using clockwork recovery? Thanks! That ICS themed launcher is what made me want to try.

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
You can install this over unleashed, just wipe everything first, data, cache, and dalvik. I would suggest joining the irc chat for the test builds of liberty if you want to try kejars roms, I'm running the latest and its magnificent to say the least

·
Android Enthusiast / Wanna-be Dev
308 Posts
"BrianMigs said:
I have UNL3ASH3ED 1.3 on my Bionic currently, however, I was thinking about giving this ROM a try, does anybody have any proper tips or instruction as to how to install? It seems that since this just installs over the stock bionic (from what I gathered) and I would need the stock bionic ROM currently on my phone in order to run this. If I just do a full system wipe, cache wipe, and dalvik wipe, can I install this straight from my zip card using clockwork recovery? Thanks! That ICS themed launcher is what made me want to try.
Note that this isn't actually a ROM. It is simply stock, deodexed with VZW added bloat removed. Liberty however, is a true ROM - and our will be excellent!

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
"Gotsaved289 said:
So can someone post a link to the Alpha versions of the liberty rom? or is that not public info yet ?
You have to get it on andirc when he posts it. He said if anyone posts it in a forum or gives it out in any way he will no longer post the builds for people. Follow his twitter and you will see when he is going to release it.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts