Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Audiophile The Bump In Your Trunk Or The Boom In Your Room..

Trigger or white hawks or Gingerbread

Please Flash Dr Honks kd1 via cwm with

Unmount

mount

mount

unmount

Then flash

Audiophile

(note: You will have to deconvert your ext 4 before this as dr honk kd1 isnt compatablle with ext 4)

Kd1-Blackice-ICBINB

Follow standard install instructions

CHeck your mounts!!

U M M U

Unmount

mount

mount

Unmount

Flash

Reboot Phone enjoy

What comes with the rom..

Launcher pro

7 Diffrent backgrounds to choose from :p

Themed Mp3 Player

Themed Dialer

Audio Improvements derp :p

custom startup and shutdown

Custom Build prop Built for this rom (NOTE ICBINB BUILD PROP has issues with this rom dont flash it)

Full INIT.D Based off Darkey

Fugu Tweaks kf1 release

Modem KD1 THere is many u can choose from

Custom Alarm Clock

Issues reproted by users

Voicemail notifcaton bug

This is not a rom issue this is a issue with voicemail notificaton sent from your provider to the phone. Your phone still pings a active voice mail when there isnt one.

Solution

Call yourself leave a message listen to it then delete it it goes away issue solved.

Download Link

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rev...r Trunk Or The Boom In Your Room.zip/download

Enjoy

screen shots

Attachments

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
do you think we can make it black instead of white like the whole theme so that way we save some battery on our end and great work on the rom looks good just wishit were black and for some reason when i go on the browser some images come upwith the ? thing any ideas?

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Villaloc11 said:
do you think we can make it black instead of white like the whole theme so that way we save some battery on our end and great work on the rom looks good just wishit were black and for some reason when i go on the browser some images come upwith the ? thing any ideas?
ya u can recook the framework in uto kitchen change the header to a black themed one upload the framework cook that flash via cwm once u download it

as far as the browser goes

change that in your browser options to always load plugins...

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Thanks for this Raver and team acid this rom is sweet only thing I've seen so far is crappy battery life. Thanks for all you do

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
snag a battery recalb off the market let the phone run to 0 and then charge to 100 percent hit the recalb button let it die and fully recharge ull be fine when i had a phone to play with and gasp actually install it i ran the phone for 19 hours before it needed to charge

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Raverx3x said:
snag a battery recalb off the market let the phone run to 0 and then charge to 100 percent hit the recalb button let it die and fully recharge ull be fine when i had a phone to play with and gasp actually install it i ran the phone for 19 hours before it needed to charge
ok ill try it i already snagged one, but ill give it a bit and get back to you with the results...Thanks man

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya because we got users on xda that are sporting 24 hours of battery life before re calb off the same version :p

·
Average Android
61 Posts
Thank you for posting this. Looks great. Kudos to team acid.

The audio improvements in this what is the difference vs icbinb? And will you be releasing the audio improvements as a mod for icbinb. I love the rom and kinda dont want to switch. But im tempted to check this out. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4g running ICBINB ROM using RootzWiki Forums free

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there would be to much backend stuff to release it as a mod just do a nanoid if u wanna try othe roms

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as far as a complete list lol dude i dont wana dedicate 2 pages needless to say a shit ton...

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
especally since i decided to port a asop rom which this started out as from a vibrant rom then i kinda did my own thing with it :p granted part of the stuff needed was taken from kd1 by dr honk to make it stable but its alot of asop port from vibrant to sgs4g then did my own tweaks themed it and well there u have it :p

i didnt like the origonal so i scrapped all the art did my own did the lock screens did the custom startup shut down did the audio tweaks bla bla bla boring myself now lol :p

needless to say long story short it started out as a port wound up becoming my own work :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts