Android OS Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I downloaded. I flashed kg4 then docs voodoo for gb then this rom. Enabled voodoo. Partitioned sd card this time in voodoo. Now im putting everythg back on sd card and wl replace tw wallpaper chooser w/redux wallpapers and sum purple ones. Thanks Raver. It will be a minute b4 i can play with phone ahain so doing it now to get my mind off other things. Thanks team acid. Loving the dialer interface such a more sophisticated look than the reg dialer.

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
"Raverx3x said:
kk if it looks lke rainbow city could be u didnt flash the gb bootloaders if you have the gb loaders and u get that

its deffently a hardware issue...
So, I'm back and have everything restored back to my old damaged phone. Gotta love next day air. :) Might hold off on this rom though until everything is smoothed out and fully functional. Keep up the awesome work bro. I added you to my G+ account, so if you need anything, hit me up. I did wanna talk to you about something, so hit me up any time and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Sent from my Audiophile Redux powered SGS4G using RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
ya the kg-kh are still leaks i may just snag a gb rom and port it to the sgs4g to make a more complete rom to skip alot of issues people are having untell we get a proper full release..

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Not sure what caused this one, but after doing the EXT4 conversion, I decided to flash the newest update and I kept getting a bootloop on the Galaxy S 4G screen. Removed my SD card and it booted just fine... and it boots fine all the time now. Tried reformatting, deleting the partition, just about everything to troubleshoot before trying to simply remove it.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
If I turn my phone off completely then turn it back on with my SD card in, it will bootloop every time. If I pop the battery and remove the SD card, put the battery back in and boot up, it works fine. If I just reset it through quickboot it will boot no problems. Is there any more troubleshooting I can do? (After the Galaxy s 4g screen goes away, I can put the SD card back in and everything runs fine)

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
get odin flash the csc which replaces the data and cache files usually corrects alot of issues lol ... if that doesnt work ill prob re modify the framework jar to not have overscroll for the time being that seems to be causeing more issues then its worth

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Raverx3x said:
ya the kg-kh are still leaks i may just snag a gb rom and port it to the sgs4g to make a more complete rom to skip alot of issues people are having untell we get a proper full release..
So I followed the steps to the following thread...

[ODIN/CWM] GB Ext4 Starter Pack (Aug 18)

...and everything worked beautifully. I went and did the version 1.3, got a boot loop, so i flashed KC1 CSC. Now its running perfectly. I must say bro, you do awesome work. I'll be testing this out for you, but from what i can see now, everything looks and works great. There is one thing I was wondering though. Is there anyway to put back your original boot animations from redux or at least the part where its supposed to say Galaxy S and not Galaxy S II? lol Now to figure out how to customize the dialer. That's hot I must say.

- EDIT: Couldn't get phone to recognize SD Card :angry: reverting back to Redux 1.1 :gasp:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts