Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Shiny ROM
1,356 Posts
All credit for these builds goes to the amazing CyanogenMod team
Their website is here: http://www.cyanogenmod.com

The latest CyanogenMod builds and their downloads for the G2X can be found here: http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=p999

And you can find the changelog for the nightly builds here: http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=p999

If anyone has any questions about CyanogenMod for the G2X, or if anyone needs a nightly build mirrored, feel free to post a reply in this thread and I'll be happy to help

(NOTE: I am not a member of the CyanogenMod team, just someone who had read up on CyanogenMod, compiled it, researched it, etc. I've been using and developing for Android since the original Droid was released. Hopefully my experience will allow me to answer any questions you might have. All credit for CyanogenMod goes to the CyanogenMod dev team as stated above.)

·
Shiny ROM
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jay2487 said:
Is there an accurate battery mod for this yet?
I don't think one is needed anymore. The battery driver and libs have been worked on extensively and the latest builds of CyanogenMod have very accurate battery reporting. I'm getting well over a day of use with the latest nightly build. I would suggest wiping out everything (data, cache, etc.), installing the latest nightly, charging your battery up to 100%, waiting about an hour, then use this app to calibrate your battery, unplug your phone, drain the battery until the phone powers off, then charge it back up to 100% and you're good to go :D

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Sorry, I may have the wrong name for what I'm looking for. I mean a mod to make the stock battery bar change to one with percentages, don't really care what shape just like the percentage to be there.

·
Shiny ROM
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Thanks! If I flash this, then use the theme changer, will it override this? I know this will override the theme right?

·
Shiny ROM
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jay2487 said:
Thanks! If I flash this, then use the theme changer, will it override this? I know this will override the theme right?
Yes using the theme changer will override this and flashing this will also override your current theme. I hope that made sense :p Basically if you want to use that mod, you're stuck with the stock system theme.

·
The Source
410 Posts
Disregard...

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
I dont know if anyone will respond here since no one responded in xda, but does anyone have an issue where when the 2g only network setting is checked, than after a reboot it gets unchecked?

·
The Source
410 Posts

·
The Source
410 Posts
What kernels can be flashed to the nightly?
I would recommend the 10/08 Incredikernel release by Tiny. It has SmartassV2 governor and is ext4 compatible. Any aosp ginger Incredikernels will work.
Sent from Tapatalk

·
T.G.O.D
81 Posts
IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo said:
I would recommend the 10/08 Incredikernel release by Tiny. It has SmartassV2 governor and is ext4 compatible. Any aosp ginger Incredikernels will work.
Sent from Tapatalk
Cab you send me a link?

·
The Source
410 Posts

·
The Source
410 Posts
how do i flash the kernel what steps do i take cus i been trying to but it always boot loops.
If you are using a droid incredible and on an aosp such as cyanogenmod, then you should download the 10/08 Incredikernel release. Next, you boot into recovery, and just flash it. The kernel will wipe the appropriate cache files for you do there's no need to do any of that.

Sent from Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi friends, i had a question what the changes in the Change I618e027f: init: Add net device permission controls for LGE P920,what are the benefits, you can use the 900 MHz band? please i need help in my country my operator use 900 Mhz
band

1 - 20 of 20 Posts