Version 1.4 and 1.5:
Finally got everything setup to build android from source again. New version is CM based. I replaced the torch app with the fully functioning version, added QuickPic, Odexer (deodex version), newest Market app and removed all the failed hulu bloat lol. As before, Sprint vvm app is included for those that use it. Version 1.4 has stock cm kernel and version 1.5 has pershoot v14 from sparksco. V6 supercharger is no longer included, if you want it, you know where to get it. Cyclonic 1.4+ now comes in deodex and odex versions. All apps have been zipaligned and fully optimized.
Thanks: CM team for their open source including of course toastcfh for his kernel work (1.4), kushdeck for versions 1.3 and below, sparksco for use of his kernels, crump84, drob311, FdxRider and others from the huddle for testing (I forget who all tested lol).
Issues with Google Talk? Flash this.
Versions 1.3 and below:
This is something I have been tinkering with for awhile. Its a 2.3.7 AOSP ROM that's based off of my favorite ROM Shift Deck (will be further updated once Android source becomes available again). It includes fully functional theme chooser. Everything works including WiMax.
Please keep in mind, if you flash the no kernel version you MUST flash a custom AOSP kernel before rebooting. Failure to flash a custom kernel after flashing will result in the ROM booting up with whatever kernel was flashed prior (if coming from a Sense ROM this wouldn't be good). You could have bootloops or stuck on splash. To reiterate: if you flash the no kernel version; please flash a kernel before you reboot your phone, thanks.
- ODEX system and framework (super fast loading)
- Latest GAPPS included
- SDcard read ahead mod
- Pershoot built in (thanks sparksco for an awesome kernel) *dependent on the version you flash
- Default Android Launcher
- Other tweaks
- See changelog for complete info
ODEX apps (data/app and data/app-private) thanks to tommytomatoe for the script (version 1.2):
- open the app "Terminal Emulator"
- Type "su" then press "enter"
- Type "ttodex.sh -DA" then press "enter"
- After its finished, reboot your phone
V6 SuperCharger instructions:
- I renamed the script (located at system/xbin) "V6.sh" to make it easier to run
- Basic usage: open terminal emulator. Type "su" press enter. Type "V6.sh" then select an option
- Detailed instructions from the creator zeppelinrox and his thread V6 SuperCharger
- Hulu hack doesn't appear to be working, only getting audio myself
Cyclonic Version 1.5 Odex (95.51 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.5 Deodex (94.14 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.4 Odex (94.6 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.4 Deodex (93.23 MB) *Includes Odexer in case you change your mind
Cyclonic Version 1.3 (89.16 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.3 No Kernel (86.05 MB) *For advanced users*
Cyclonic Version 1.2 (92.97 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.2 No Kernel (89.48 MB) *For advanced users*
Cyclonic Version 1.1 ( 85.99 MB)
Cyclonic Version 1.1 No Kernel (82.5 MB) *For advanced users*
Cyclonic Version 1 (82.6 MB) *Older gapps in this version*