Android OS Forum banner
201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
That's only because the server kicked it off the list after i messed up the files on the server and left it alone for a month while I was making 10.21. I've asked N_I_X to fix the credentials on it but he hasn't yet.
Are you still doing development work for the D2 and D2G? I see 1.11.25 is out for all the other phones, or has been, for the past couple weeks. Somebody mentioned that the D2 will no longer get anymore MIUI and 10.21 or the ICS version is/was the last update D2 will ever get.

·
Average Android
148 Posts
TheSwaggeR said:
Are you still doing development work for the D2 and D2G? I see 1.11.25 is out for all the other phones, or has been, for the past couple weeks. Somebody mentioned that the D2 will no longer get anymore MIUI and 10.21 or the ICS version is/was the last update D2 will ever get.
hopefully not it's too buggy to use every day. It would be nice to have the ICS build fixed if it's going to be the last one.

Sent from my DROID2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Banned
311 Posts
Ace, do you need help with the porting? I could take some of the work load off of you if you give me an idea of what can be done to get an active consistent update for the D2. Seems like it's just you doing all this work. I see a ton of good stuff already released in the newer MIUI and would really like to get the ball rolling again for us D2 users. Maybe we can team up to do this?

201 - 204 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.