Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 204 Posts
Discussion starter · #138 ·
Yeah I used whatever hijack zip was with DXC's build to ensure the boot menu was working to save time. I am going through and updating the hijack zips this time around to our new ones.

It is official but I need N_I_X to recreate the D2 credentials on MIUI.US since the xml file has been broken for so long that it either locked or deleted the account. Oh and the update will be either tonight or tomorrow (Leaning towards tomorrow to be safe). It will have the updated hijack zip and possibly 720p video (DXC got it working on the DX)

Discussion starter · #148 ·
FC's are usually from restoring backups (We had a huge base switch with this update) and it doesn't play nice with backups from our old MS base. Oh and I am skipping last fridays update in favor of this one to give some time to work out some bugs on the D2G as well as since Last weeks update didn't have shit for updates unless you owned a samsung device.

Discussion starter · #150 ·
Ok so the update skip was naught for nothing! Got the updated hijack to play nicely (Even fewer sticky settings issues) and 720p video working. The biggest fix was working BT on the D2G (I had to figure out the special sauce for files it wanted). So expect these in the update that comes out this friday. (Friday is not when it's coming out, I just can't remember what version itll be. We need to wait for DXC to finish his port of the update first then I can make mine)

Discussion starter · #154 ·
I didnt touch BT on the D2, the roms are seperate. So for D2 the only updates will be updated hijack and 720p recording. Also normal MIUI updates of course and anything else DXC adds in the mean time. You guys are lucky, d2g will never have FM apparently. It is still busted on here even with proper BT.

Discussion starter · #156 ·
Any afterwards *should* be fine now. The whole month was just full of huge changes but there shouldnt be that many now... seems like the bases are now firmly intact that we have.

Discussion starter · #187 ·
My focus is on the ICS builds atm, I am making a stable for them. The ICS builds are way better than the GB weeklies so far. I will throw together a weekly if you guys want but my ICS build is going to be better.

Here is my proof I am not a kang. I have used the libs (for the most part, that is the hardware base) bins xbins, and common MIUI files. The rest is different. D2 ICS to .21 DX (HW base I used) http://pastebin.com/5zkjVTJH D2G ICS to .21 DX http://pastebin.com/u6eanZf2 DX ICS to .21 DX http://pastebin.com/uTcqZTsq (This is the closest to a kang because I can't create a hw base if it already exists) The only thing I could do is pull all of DXC's code and really that is only the boot menu and even then technically he kanged that from the Defy team that created it. The rest of his fixes reside in the framework from my understanding which has been completely replaced in my builds.

21 - 40 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.