Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Average Android
142 Posts
"SnowDeath said:
The Bloated link is bad and the debloated is missing any sign of SMS/MMS messaging.
Mms is missing so u can install your own like handscennt...if you read earlier post youll find link to a stock mms...installs like an app

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Do I need to do a patch to add back in stock messaging too? And links should all be working now. Double checked them and they all worked for me.

·
Average Android
142 Posts
pedwards3x said:
Do I need to do a patch to add back in stock messaging too? And links should all be working now. Double checked them and they all worked for me.
I dont think so mms seems simple enough its the hdmi thats has me puzzled...

·
Average Android
142 Posts
"sic4672 said:
One of the apps removed with the original debloat tool breaks HDMI mirroring (even if all of the optional apps are not removed). If you flash the bloated ROM, it should work fine.
Its the portalstandalone.apk thats missing ....thanks to pedwards3x for helping me fix it....just grab the file from the bloated version system/app and set permisions ...reboot and hdmi works ondebbloated version ...i used rootexplorer and performed all thisfrom phone no need to reflash

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just update OP with the fixed DLNA patch. It adds back in all the necessary apps for HDMI to fully function. Thanks guys.

·
Average Android
142 Posts
"sic4672 said:
Glad to see you guys were able to fix this. When I looked at the script, nothing stood out to me and I never had time to test each one. I appreciate both of your efforts.
All the credit goes to pedwards3x for showing the D3 some love!

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
The link works for debloated (thanx for that) but D3_890_Deodexed_Stock.zip link does not work. Can you provide that, please?:erm:

·
I Came, I Flashed, I Conquered
221 Posts
Would having apps moved to my sd cause issues? I unfroze everything I had frozen with Titanium Backup, flashed stock deodexed and flashed ur 1% battery mod (did not reboot between flashes), and got FC's like crazy. Was gonna try and do a restore app&data from TI but it rebooted right after I tried to. Only changes I've made other than root and bootstrap have been P3Droids battery mod from the D3 toolbox.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Placeb0 said:
The link works for debloated (thanx for that) but D3_890_Deodexed_Stock.zip link does not work. Can you provide that, please?:erm:
I just tried the link myself. Works fine. It will take you to a minus.com page and you have to click Download File on the right...

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
JimmieT said:
Would having apps moved to my sd cause issues? I unfroze everything I had frozen with Titanium Backup, flashed stock deodexed and flashed ur 1% battery mod (did not reboot between flashes), and got FC's like crazy. Was gonna try and do a restore app&data from TI but it rebooted right after I tried to. Only changes I've made other than root and bootstrap have been P3Droids battery mod from the D3 toolbox.
From many other people P3Droid's toolbox will cause issues with the battery MOD. To fix it check out the MOD thread and I posted intructions there Battery MOD Thread

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.