[aimg]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display§ion=screenshot&full=1&id=44&record=3857[/aimg][aimg]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display§ion=screenshot&full=1&id=44&record=3858[/aimg][adiv=ipsBox clear][adiv=ipsBox_container ipsPad][adiv=ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_bigright clearfix][adiv=ipsLayout_content][adiv=ipsLayout_right][adiv=ipsPad ipsSideBlock]File Name: Droid 3 Safestrap (2nd-System Bootstrap / Recovery) [12/16/2011]
File Submitter: Hashcode
File Submitted: 03 Nov 2011
File Updated: Today, 12:29 AM
File Category: Droid 3
Theme: Blur Theme
Root: Requires root.
Custom Kernel: No.
Smali Edits: No.
ROM Manager Support: No.
[aurl=/files/download/44-/]Download[/aurl][aurl=[URL=http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display§ion=changelog&file=44%5DChangelog%20%5B/aurl%5D%5Baurl=/index.php?app=downloads&module=post%C2%A7ion=submit&do=edit_main&id=44%5DEdit%20Mod%5B/aurl%5D%5B/adiv%5D%5B/adiv%5D%5Badiv=ipsLayout_content%5D]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display§ion=changelog&file=44]Changelog[/aurl][aurl=/index.php?app=downloads&module=post§ion=submit&do=edit_main&id=44]Edit Mod[/aurl][/adiv][/adiv][adiv=ipsLayout_content][/URL][ WARNING: All backups made with other Recoveries (even older Safestrap versions) will NOT be accessible in the new version.
I moved the location of backup files to /sdcard/safestrap/backup (vs. /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup) so that users didn't accidentally restore a 2nd-system backup over their primary system in another recovery utility.
Please perform a backup while in Non-Safe mode to have a full 1st and 2nd system backup for disaster recovery. ]
** INSERT STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your phone using my tools. Always have a fastboot available for disaster recovery. **
- [12/16] Fixed bug: /cache has the wrong partition # causing restores to abort.
- [12/14] Added "search" button binding on splashscreen to skip and continue booting
- [12/14] Added "Disable Safestrap" item in the "Advanced" menu for those users who end up in a Recovery Loop (where no matter what they do they always enter recovery).
- [12/14] Updated hijack for better ICS binary loading
- [11/03] Added "Quick Safe System Toggle" for users who absolutely don't want the backup/restore between Safe System toggles. This would only be for users who are using stock-based ROMs on both 1st and 2nd system. Even then if you have a hung boot.. wipe data/cache and work from a restore.
- I need to handle the default "Reboot Recovery" triggers that Koush's Bootstrap handles. ROMs like Liberty which have those options won't work correctly till I add them.
- Koush who develops such a GREAT recovery system and the makes the source available for others to use.
- The Atrix dev team who I pulled the internal/external SD card support from
- The Defy dev team that originally developed the Bootmenu source which I stripped down and used for the Splashscreen.