Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
troll
152 Posts
Ok, guys.....can anyone confirm absolutely that there is no TV-out function right now? There still seems to be some Dev confusion regarding which Aries devices DO and DO NOT actually have the capability built onto the board. I was under the impression that captivate has it, but fascinate does not. Some are under the impression that they all use essentially the same board.

Nevertheless....I added the fascinate-specific libtvout pick just to try it one last time. I'm not even sure what kinda cord you need, but I figured somebody might have one to test.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
This was worked on a long while back and no one ever found the right cable to make it work. I don't think it is possible on the Fascinate.

the grave will leave plenty of time for silence

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
This was worked on a long while back and no one ever found the right cable to make it work. I don't think it is possible on the Fascinate.
Anyone actually have the right cable?? Seems like nobody ever bought one, b/c the presumption was that it wouldn't/couldn't work.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I'll give Glitch a go, stopped using it a while back, but it can't hurt to try it out.

Found 13 for Fascinate, the only 13.1 I see is for the i9000
Check the xda thread for 13.1 (v14 for ICS is there too)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
The Lost Junglist
602 Posts
For those on the 0110 build:

The option for the Holo (ICS Style) lockscreen is under the "Ring-Lock style" option in the CM Lockscreen settings. Make sure the "Lockscreen style" and/or "Incoming call style" are set to "Ring" to see the effect.

Confirmed working on Fascinate (even though I told makelegs it didn't work on twitter, then figured it out when I got home...)

Derp.

·
The Lost Junglist
602 Posts
Updated from 0117 to 0119, carrier text working great but it appears the "skank style" option for ring lock is missing... I still have it because it was selected before I updated (I assume) but pretty sure if I pick another style I won't get it back...

·
> _ >
462 Posts
Updated from 0117 to 0119, carrier text working great but it appears the "skank style" option for ring lock is missing... I still have it because it was selected before I updated (I assume) but pretty sure if I pick another style I won't get it back...
I can confirm this, it isn't listed as an option anymore.

Everything else seems to be working great though, including the custom carrier text (which is awesome, btw!).

·
> _ >
462 Posts
Not here, although apps aren't updating automatically even though the option is checked in settings. Not really sure that's an issue with the rom though. EDIT: It's working now for whatever reason, probably market issue.

Might as well ask here, does vibration for SMS work for anyone else? It'll work for just about everything else but SMS.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Apologies, if some of you had fc issues on last build. New build should run fine. Had to drop transparent bar for now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Status update:

All appears to be right with the world, once again. :D

·
> _ >
462 Posts
Android Live Wallpapers FC's on the first boot every time but other than that it seems to be running very nicely :)
I haven't run into this myself, although I'm not on the latest latest build, just on that test one that was posted on the XDA thread, but I suspect it's very similar to the 1-27 build.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I haven't run into this myself, although I'm not on the latest latest build, just on that test one that was posted on the XDA thread, but I suspect it's very similar to the 1-27 build.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
they should be identical

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
On 0129 now, bacon seems to be cooked just right in this one so far.
Good to hear...seems like most of the bugs are worked out, right now, and playing nice with miui battery.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts