Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
Credits: Football for leaking, dsixda for his kitchen, phaelox for the hosts file, protekk for extracting the rom.zip from the ruu

This is a debloat rom based off of the newest 2.10.605.1 leak. INSTALL THIS LIKE A NORMAL ROM, THROUGH RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!

Features:
Rooted
Removed ALL apps generally considered bloat (DEBLOAT VERSION ONLY)
Deodexed
Zipaligned
Bash
Nano
sysro/sysrw
All market apps moved to data/app
HTC skins moved to data/app
Wifi scan interval increased to 2 minutes
Vm heap upped to 48m
Extensive hosts file for blocking ads via phaelox

Obviously, the stock w/ root doesnt have any features listed above (besides root).

Note: please use this rom as you see fit. If you would like to base your rom off of this, no permission is needed, as this is HTC's rom, not mine. Im just posting my mod,

Debloat Link: http://mirror.jdkoreclipse.net/rom/bolt/debloat_2.10.605.1_jdk.zip
Debloat MD5 SUM: 7f5ffcb69c51df77fbd3dea766dd02ed
Bloat Link: http://mirror.jdkoreclipse.net/rom/bolt/bloated_2.10.605.1_jdk.zip
Bloat MD5SUM: will be here in a sec
Stock w/ root link: be up in a lit bit
Stok w/ root MD5: http://mirror.jdkoreclipse.net/rom/bolt/stock_rooted_2.10.605.1.zip
If you want, you can flash the newest leaked radios, too: http://mirror.jdkoreclipse.net/rom/bolt/PG05IMG_2.10.605.1.zip

Mirrors:
Bloated: http://www.multiupload.com/8BZD5RA1FU
Debloated: http://www.multiupload.com/3XMOFO8JGO
Stock w/ root: http://www.multiupload.com/SWS4V2Y2T9

Also attached to the post if the VZW tether app, if you need it.
 

Attachments

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
thepolishguy said:
JDK - Thanks for your speedy work.

+1 for an md5 please? & thank you.
Ill post one in a minute

EDIT: 710e28c5ee942c5678a604458992f3c9 is your MD5

EDIT2: has to pull the rom for a sec, i forgot to remove an app. Link wil be back in 2 mins

EDIT3: new MD5: 7f5ffcb69c51df77fbd3dea766dd02ed

ROm is back up.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
35 Posts
miketoasty said:
If this is prerooted then why would we need to adb into recovery? Pardon my lesser knowledge but couldn't we just download and flash CWR/CWM and have it?
Screwbal said:
Was wondering the same thing actually - anyone know?
prerooted - meaning not rooted. So you wouldn't be able to use ClockworkMod to reboot into recovery. You could however use the bootloader to get into recovery if you dont have a PG05IMG on the root of your SD Card.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
80 Posts
miketoasty said:
If this is prerooted then why would we need to adb into recovery? Pardon my lesser knowledge but couldn't we just download and flash CWR/CWM and have it?
I think he meant if you want to boot into recovery to restore a previous nandroid, etc. You can do it through adb, hboot, or using ROM Manager from the market.
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
1,497 Posts
tcpninja said:
prerooted - meaning not rooted. So you wouldn't be able to use ClockworkMod to reboot into recovery. You could however use the bootloader to get into recovery if you dont have a PG05IMG on the root of your SD Card.
Prerooted would mean rooted before I got it. Or am I missing something?
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
35 Posts
lambda said:
I think he meant if you want to boot into recovery to restore a previous nandroid, etc. You can do it through adb, hboot, or using ROM Manager from the market.
ROM Manager from the market requires root to reboot into recovery. So your only options would be adb or hboot (bootloader)
 
1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Top