Android OS Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
My wifey has an issue with the camera. After a day or so, the camera will flash a message staying the flash can't be used due to a phone call, but there is no call in progress. Only thing today fixes it is a reboot. Suggestions?

·
Average Android
186 Posts
Phaded said:
My wifey has an issue with the camera. After a day or so, the camera will flash a message staying the flash can't be used due to a phone call, but there is no call in progress. Only thing today fixes it is a reboot. Suggestions?
Still having issues? Try clearing cache perhaps?

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
This is my daily driver. I'm running a stripped version of this rom with lpp and it is running flawless. Everything works perfectly. Thanks team bamf! I love aosp roms but I need my NFL app, lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Hi... I was running BAMF Rmx 1.8 with the "regular/old" radio. Before I installed 1.8.6, I upgraded the radio to MR2. I then wiped and installed 1.8.6. Every thing works nicely- except Skype with video no longer works. Could this be due to the MR2 radio? And if so, can I go back and install the "regular/old" radio to get Skype with Video to work? And is the "regular/old" radio stable with 1.8.6?

Thanks in advance ;-)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.