Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
Hey very nice work on the ROM, ive been waiting a long time for this :D Is there a possibility that we could get a flashable zip (or a change in a future release,whichever) that puts the correct 3G/4G icons in instead of just EvDo and LTE? Not trying to rush anything just making a suggestion, amazing work on the ROM!
There is mods out that work with this that solves your issue
Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
Can anyone help me with the LTE speed issue? I was getting around 19mbps down on Gingeritis 3D and I'm only getting about 1.8Mbps now. I restored a Gingeritis backup and it goes back to 19-20 and I haven't moved from my desk.
What kernel you using? Running Imo's here an have great speed.

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
That's what I do, no issues.

Sent from my Rooted T-Bolt using RootzWiki!

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
I am getting voice mail notifications all day... Anyone else not getting them..
the VVM app is located in the MMS.apk actually in other ROMS, if you take the MMS.apk from thunderStick genII and copy to your system/app folder you will get the voice mail icon in the app drawer and VVM in the messaging app. the VVM.apk can stay the same.
I dont know for sure if VVM actually works or not, as I do not use this service.
Getting mine fine here.

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
You can use WiFi tether an make sure you check enable routing fix. Google android wireless tether, you will find it that way.

Sent from my rooted T-Bolt using RootzWiki

1 - 7 of 7 Posts