Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 256 Posts

·
Developer
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I see the verizon sso is added into this. Does that mean my verizon works?

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk
No sorry VZW apps not working. It was added as an attempt at getting them to work.

·
Android Beginner
28 Posts
I'm getting a android phone FC when I apply airplaine mode. And to the guy that posted about the screen shot feature, how do we use it?

·
Banned
675 Posts
Hold down [Power] and then press [Home]. Blam, screenshot. :)
Yeah we kinda stumbled on to this on R3Ds brickcity version. I did a screenshot and didn't know how and R3Ds figured it out.

Makes ya wonder what other secrets are buried in this leak lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to fix the flickering widgets when using Rosie as the launcher? That really drives me crazy :) Other than that, this ROM is PERFECT!

·
Developer
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Finally got the all of the quick settings enabled and a few extras added in.
Update uploading...

·
Android Beginner
42 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to fix the flickering widgets when using Rosie as the launcher? That really drives me crazy :) Other than that, this ROM is PERFECT!
Does it also on the non-modded stock, thought I heard it was a kernal thing but not sure

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Anyone having issues with tts service force closing i did fix permission and new install still having the problem.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk

·
Thunderbolt Wielder
30 Posts
Has anyone had problems tethering?

Sent from my FULL BLOWN Mecha using RootzWiki
I've been using the built in tether with no issues at all, haven't tried the good 'ol WifiTether, but that' because the built in one is integrated into quick settings etc and has worked great for me. Its my home connection(75Gb used this month and rising
).

Side note, loving the last update. Has all the stuff fixed that I wanted fixed in the base MR4, and runs super smooth! Now if we could just get a tweak to the actual MR4 kernel that fixes LTE speeds.(I know IMO's fixes this but it comes along with a bunch of other changes).

·
Developer
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
How can I change the boot animation, I tried with ROM toolbox and it didnt work
The bootanimation file name is
ThunderStick_bootanimation.zip
Located in system/customize/resources

·
Android Beginner
28 Posts
Works fine for me, try downloading while on Wifi

I did that a few times. Kept dying around 37% ish. Cant wait to try your work thunder. Almost home so I will try again ob my home connection.

Edit: didn't work I was wrong. Oh well.

Edit:2 working on home WiFi. So odd.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

21 - 40 of 256 Posts