Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Average Android
398 Posts
Installed the full rom, I had the notification bar right fro the get go, so people with issue I assume are not wiping properly.

Its snappy fast, love all the boot animations. Totally agree with the guy who said this ROM is so underrated, srsly more people should flash this and checkout the goodness in this. The first time install boot animation sound was a little loud for me (blame me for flashing a rom at work). Re-synced all my account restored TiB backup everything works great.

One thing to report tho, sometimes the loading popup has a blueglow background sometimes is plan white, are they supposed to be consistent across the rom? or what I see is normal?

Thanks for all the work you put into this, definitely worth checking this ROM.

· Average Android
398 Posts
ThunderStick said:
If you had problems with Voice Mail Notifications, the fix is posted in the OP, Rom Manager and TSN
HUGE Thanks to erisshasnobattery for supplying the code and guide to fix it.
I tried that wiped dalvik/cache rebooted phone stuck on HTC screen for 30 mins had to pull battery and restore. Did it work for you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.